Reviews for Escape
cvety chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
even though it doesn't have gaymanse the plot is really cool.
cvety chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
really good come back from the last chapter where u went off the plot.
cvety chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
wow this chapter took an unexpected turn. nice thinking.
cvety chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
your stories keep on amazing me. don't stop writing.
cvety chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
wow. just wow. this story is just amazing. I like it so much I don't have any words.
LunarStar98 chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE!
PLEASE chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
UPDATE!111
sokilavenlove chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Upload damnit!
Queen Yanna chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Aw, I hope there's more of this! It's so cute _
DGrayManFanatic chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
I really hope you don't give up on this story. I'm reading through the reviews and it seems like something happened between Lavi and Allen in ch 7, but that chapter's not there anymore T_T

I'm looking forward to the day you update again! :D
Kobiashi chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
I really like this story. I just sat down and read all of it in one go (and may have burned by pizza because of it lol) cause I couldn't stop reading, 'oh I'll just finish this paragraph' became 'I'll just finish this chapter' and then 'Well I'm so close I'll just finish the story' which lead to 'why do I smell something burning'. I gotta say I love how Lavi is in this story. It seems like you took enough of his personality from the canon and tweeked it just enough to fit the story, which is awesome because usually its either identical to the canon so its boring or doesn't make sense or its completely out of character and is ridiculous to not just use a different original name. The only real complaint I have is I don't really understand Chapter 6 or the end of chapter 7. I'm going to go back and reread chapter 6 but right now, Either I'm not reading it right or I'm missing something cause I don't really understand it at all. With the end of chapter 7 I think I'll understand it with the next chapter (if there is one)mostly its the 'I didn't know' part that I'm really not following. I really hope you update this story, even though it is 3 years old. It seems to have alot of potential (since its amazing so far and as long as it doesn't for some odd reason start being horrid lol, then I think it could be one of my favorite ff so far, especially since how the plot and everything feels, it will be a very nice length story) PLZ UPDATE!
moshimellow chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Please update.. one day... :'c
Kio-Kyon chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
this story started out and still progressing out marvellously, the plotting was incredible, since the first chapter in that coffee shop wasn't a pure luck accident, how devious of Lavi now that the events are slowly unravelling itself, you kept the amount of the black order mission and love scene in well balanced along with the villainous Noahs in checked, it was as if a reaslistic story itself lol. i like the way you came up with the storyline, do the mission do justice and help people and along the way sort out oneself feelings, though you tend to make a few errors with spellings or so but hey nothing too majorly to distract me from reading such a great story, the story layout were great in Allen's prospectous and progressing at a smooth and good pace, however when you've changed to Lavi's prospectous, it sort have unbalance it out since chapter 7 is only focusing on Lavi, and not how the day goes for this individual- oh but don't worry about this it's all good X3. you kept the characters in great shape and their personas haven't gone astray, so i congratulate you for keeping them perfecting fit , you also added a few of your own Ocs, no? to keep the plot line going with the missions and all, they turned out great too, much fitting to the story. also there's the deep gravity you placed in the plot, conflicting Allen's resolve about the mask behind humanity's greed or are they worth saving. you clearly thought alot about making how this story played out or have a great understanding of the original -man, overall great job; keeping the characters in character, great plotline and each chapters were going smoothly whilst keeping reader so hooked - feels like i've gone addicted XD, but anyway a great job well done, please keep up and continue gracing us all with your glorious work X3, lol. .".

Freaky
Sammy chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
Even though it has been quite sometime sense your last update, I do hope you continue .
FallenHope-Angel chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
no! it was just geting good. poor alen and lavi how they suffer so.