Reviews for Ino X Asuma
CriminallyAcclaimed chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Yay! Another Asuma/Ino story! I find so few of them and I think they go so well together :) I think one gets written a year (maybe!) I just wrote one myself for the 30 flowers challenge because I find so few of them :/.

Anyhow I really like your story I thought it was cute and you did a pretty good job of keeping Ino in character and I love happy endings so yours made me very happy.

Good job,
—Whiskey
SasukeCosplayer chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
GODDAMN Asuma is a perv xD very nice indeed my good sir.
tears77 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I have never read any fanfiction dealing with this paring and let me tell you that your story cautivate me. Could you please write a one-shot with the paring DeidaraxSakura, I look foward in to reading other of your fics.:D
Hijacked Headphones chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Go Kakashi/Sakura! Go Asuma/Ino! Loved your story
Wolfram.Ro-Zu chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
And that was a one-shot?

How evil of you.

I'm glad you had this AsuIno... the pairing kind of randomly popped up in my head but I enjoyed it )

As for the KakaSaku... ew.

lol
Sohou chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
aw!That was so swet!
Blondie724 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
omg

i never even thought of this couple

but now im like addicted

you should update

err

make another one

your rlly good

i love the gushhy kissy stuff

its the best

:D
Rooster Skull chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Actually, I agree with Shikamaru Hatake. It was my first time reading about this pairing, and it actually is making me rethink ShikaIno, lol. Loved the story, and hope you write more.
xXinOXx chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
cool !
mschweezy chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Aw...it was so sweet, I really liked it! I was real sweet!

Signed,

HamHamIbm
ShikamaruHatake chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
i loved it. it was awesome! that was one of the first asuma/ino fanfics i've read. i thought it was awesome. it actually made me rethink ino/shika.
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Your story is great! Really love it. And ignore that flame you got. Your story rocks. Hope to see more of your writing around!
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Lol. This story was so fluffy ! Hope you write more one-shots like these.
Adamina20 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Hi there...

Well I think you should finish it;)

I never read about this pairing... so I find it kinda funny:)

But I like your style... so I would love it, if you would write another chapter:)
HaNaKuDeS chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
oh! well not very cute i hate that asuma kissed ino on the cheeks she is still just a kid ble asap hate it