Reviews for CHATROOM
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
I'm sitting in my bedroom lmao-ing and everyone thinks im crazy
Darkest-Mage chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
You are a comedy ledgend. Loved it. How do you come up with these lines? They are so original. When are you next uploading? Pleaase make it soon!
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
OMY! This is a totally awesome story xDD I would've never guessed that Tidus and Rikku were like, SMART! O_O But now, it scares me... XD

I feel that Lulu in this story is a lot like me ._. we both hate bunnies, we want world domination, and we're crazy. XD But I'm not a cannibal... But yes, I've tried to eat someone's arm. .

XD PLZ UPDATE ON IT :]

-fav's-
Nightmarish Delusion chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
I love this Fanfic. Really. :)

I also love Tidus and Rikku's plans for world domination! xD

''Exactly, we were the least likely people to dominate the world when we were considered idiots. AND NOW YOU'VE RUINED IT!'' (LOL)

And the whole part about Rikku losing her organs due to Gippal's chat speak is hilarious. Please update soon! :)
FFluvaNCook chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
i thought it was funny and very entertaining, even though the VERY long silence was a bit weird, you musta've been really bored!

lol

FFLuvaNcook
FFluvaNCook chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
cool so far, i'll review at the end so i don't end up annoying you!

lol
johnnys93 chapter 10 . 2/20/2008
lol... wow i love this... lmfao.. my friends think i am a retard since i fell on the floor from laughing... upsate soon. i think dis is gud... qaf8iqahguiqwerhi
Claire chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Wow. You're really killing the characters and making them all sound freaking gay. It's like they're all living in a freaking asylum or something.

A terrible parody, but I'm hooked. This shit is hilarious. Write more.

:-**

LOVE!
StandByForSushi chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
Really funny chapter!

Thanks for updating :]
Mega Mario chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
I don't know if I've said this before, but most of the chapters before this one seem like they're actualy in the same room taking to each other, and not chatting on the internet. This chapter started like they were talking on the internet, but towards the end, it went back to being like they were talking to each other like they were in the same room.
sarasunnyshine chapter 10 . 1/12/2008
LMAO are you kidding it didn't suck that was hilarious. I love Rikku and Tidus's plans for world domination! I hope they succeed...

i can't wait to hear how Tidus's mom died... and he sounds so smart now. lol.
HollowLover222 chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
You are one crazy person, but we at fanfics love ya, dammit! Keep up the good work! Khimari going to burn things now. Uh...why? It God Sacrifice Time! Uhh...you go have fun with that. Hilarious! Oh, I want to speak with you! Do you think you could send me your e-mail? You can look me up on Its You can also check out my fanfics. One of which is called FLCL: THe Chatroom Fanfic! The other is Bleach: Life and Times of the Newest Recruit! Or, you can look up HollowLover2! Talk to ya soon, ya!
Sepol chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
OMG... this chatroom is just insane. I'm still laughing xD

Good work, great humor you have!
BishounenAi chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
This is class.

It just cracks me up all the time.

Controlled Slapstick.
Peafus chapter 9 . 10/29/2007
dude, half of that made absolutely no sense, but i just spent the last hour laughing my ass off at the whole thing. it was hilarious, grats i say!