Reviews for What Price Loyalty
Ciezuru chapter 33 . 8/10/2017
After 11 years, I got back to reading this monster of a story and it still never fails to impress me the quality of your writing. This story has somewhat been a part of my childhood and reading this again has me in a bout of nostalgia and to find it having sequels has made me really happy although I see that the latest sequel has yet to be finished. Here's hoping that you'll find the inspiration to finish it as I and the rest of your loyal readers are dying to know if Irma's ever gonna have a break. See ya!

Yours truly,
Irma 1 3
Jarkous chapter 17 . 12/10/2016
I'm sensing "that kind of joke"
Guardianrebel18 chapter 15 . 1/20/2015
Great chapter I can't wait for Nerissa to get her just desserts
Guest chapter 25 . 9/27/2013
love it love it love it love
Guest chapter 23 . 9/27/2013
you killed irma
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
hange the rating a little too vilont
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
it rocks
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
i really love it
TheMorgtician chapter 33 . 5/30/2012
I really enjoyed your story . it was greatt :DD
Buttercup chapter 23 . 11/7/2011
Once again, damn 'Rissy really has it in for the water guardians doesn't she?
Buttercup chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
Just get Cassidy (gost obviously) to visit Irma maybe then she'll be calmer? *I obviously don't like it when people are freaking out*
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
EEEP! Man! 'Rissy really dislikes Irma! I guess that she just has a thing about water guardians
Buttercup chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
Haha! Now that I think about it, it's sort of ironic isn't it. Luba being a bitch, cause she's a cat.
Buttercup chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Was I the only one to arch their back when Irma's. Wings were being yanked? I was like withering and I wasn't even there!
W.I.T.C.H.RULEZ chapter 33 . 11/29/2010
That story was just beautiful! full of emotions, you can't put it down (you know what i means) skillfully written from the first word to the last word I give 5/5