Reviews for Unexplained Jealousy
Sexly sango chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
omg you have to update i need to know what happens to tenten
Lichichu chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
its 'daijobu'...
inactive2kforever chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
HI! HI! HI! HI! Well i just finished reading your story and i LOVE IT! So i hope you update soon!
Unices chapter 8 . 10/5/2007
To good!
Romance is Me chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
love it!

wow

ur cruel to her .
Azekah chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
I love this story!1 Please update soon!
Preciousinpink chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
*smiles evilly* heheheeh yay the weirdos r back. XD i luv the whole bet thingy! great! lol noo kill Josh or w.e. his name is! this should be exciting!
Neopuff chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
lolz

they gave her da makeover and neji's gonna go back to the hospital for bloodloss or something

also team gai doesn't have an number and team 10 is shikamaru, ino, and chouji

just saying

update!
Jzm1n3 chapter 8 . 1/29/2007
I love this fanfic! soo interesting, and yehh, honestly, one of the best nejiten fanfics ive read in a while...lol

plz update fast!
La princesa zorro chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!

HANG IN THERE TENTEN! I'LL SAVE YOU! *dives in dramatically and fights off all the other ninjas only to trip over a bobby pin and knock myself out*

well, update soon!

-spark
TenTenXIrista chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
NICE! update asap!
Dreaming101 chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
HAHAHA! I bet 'the most scariest weapons she had ever saw' is make-up! Am I right? Keep writing!
rosytenten chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
omg! i love this chappy! please update soon o great writer!(lol)

tenten and neji roxs!
Preciousinpink chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
hmm i bet theyre probably gonna make her look all girlish. or something like that ne? _ Anyway great chappie. Oh Neji-kun is so cute! Screw Joshua i hope he chokes on the hospital Anyway Tenten-chan and Neji-kun r so supper cute. Great job on this chappie. Yes evilly cliffy! Update as soon as u get a chance.
humble beginnings chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
Oh Oh Oh! Are they gonna cut Tenten's hair? Geesh, what a cliffiee, hawhaw.

But thanks for updating!