Reviews for Eight
TymiRocelin chapter 21 . 5/11
I found this story after reading an italian fanfiction called "The Heart of Everything". The author had mentioned in the first chapter that they took inspiration from this fanfic. Unfortunately that story has been on abandoned.
Anyway, there are a couple points in common between you two! I read yours in two days and I appreciated it a lot.
I know that I'm reading this fanfic a bit too late after its publication, but if you're still reading the comments, I want to thank you for writing it and tell you that it's very well written!
StellaSternchenStar chapter 1 . 4/27
Hiii,
I am from Germany and although i do not understand everything, i must say, that i love to read your story!
I just wanted to asked, if i am allowed to translate your fanfiction and post it on the German fanfiction side.
Please write me back!
FastTurtles410 chapter 21 . 3/28
That was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read ever. Beautiful. Absolutely marvelous. You have such a great writing structure and style, and you managed to change the characters without making them so different. I loved it so much, thank you!
Snape should have beat Minerva 12 times with a cane, or maybe double that, just so she'd learn her lesson.
Chrissysmiles chapter 21 . 12/20/2016
It has been several years, I wish you did continue the series, nine. ten, and do they stay at Hogwarts?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
1. Your story is whiny.
2. The alternating first person perspective is annoying.
3. It's weird that Snape never calls Harry by his name. He goes out of his way to call him 'child.' It reminds me of those people who condescendingly addresses everyone as 'sweetie'. I just don't picture Snape doing that.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
AWWWWWW! He could tell Harry wanted the bear and he got it for him AWWWWWWW
TweakyGhostLover chapter 20 . 9/29/2016
SNITCH
TweakyGhostLover chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
YASSS I KNEW I LIKED HIM GO GRAY AWWWWWWW GO GRAY GO HARRY GO SEV GO GRAY I LIVE GRAY HES AWESOME
TweakyGhostLover chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
Awwww go shopkeeper oh harry
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Awwww I like him go tailor he's nice
I really like the shopkeeper
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Idiot sev are you that blind
Red-Head-Queen chapter 21 . 9/10/2016
I read this in about 2 hours and loved it
allie chapter 21 . 5/5/2016
So I just read your story and I absolutely loved it! I hope you write an epilogue!
Peggy chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
You don't need to beg. This story is great. Please keep writing.
2,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »