Reviews for Eight
TweakyGhostLover chapter 12 . 9/25
YASSS I KNEW I LIKED HIM GO GRAY AWWWWWWW GO GRAY GO HARRY GO SEV GO GRAY I LIVE GRAY HES AWESOME
TweakyGhostLover chapter 9 . 9/25
Awwww go shopkeeper oh harry
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 9/25
Awwww I like him go tailor he's nice
I really like the shopkeeper
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 9/25
Idiot sev are you that blind
Red-Head-Queen chapter 21 . 9/10
I read this in about 2 hours and loved it
allie chapter 21 . 5/5
So I just read your story and I absolutely loved it! I hope you write an epilogue!
Peggy chapter 13 . 5/1
You don't need to beg. This story is great. Please keep writing.
SaiyaCat chapter 21 . 4/27
Aaawww that was so Sweet!
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 4/27
Wow
OfSamAndPhilosophy chapter 13 . 3/2
This story . . . amazing!
I love how you write it in first person too!
Awesome!
Nadiafarjana chapter 21 . 2/21
Awesome
Dimac99 chapter 21 . 1/27
I enjoyed this. I wasn't sure at first because of the 1st person switching pov but it really worked for this story. There were several quite affecting moments that had me almost in tears and the change in Snape was handled really well. My only criticism, as otheres have said, is that Harry's vocabulary and grammar are too advanced for his age. But you can ignore cowardly anonymous reviews from ignorant people who make the mistake of thinking that because they don't like something that it must be bad. 1st person pov isn't to everyone's taste.
ML chapter 21 . 1/7
To Lily Elizabeth Snape, the author of this fanfic,

Thank you for writing and completing this. Your take on young Potter's narration is sometimes a bit too old for me, but that can be easily excused by his advanced reading level. I am glad that there wasn't any romantic partner for Snape and that you maintained the focus on the relationship between Snape and Harry. Quite good, really, especially when you didn't jump into the prophecy and how Harry should be trained. This is an enjoyable read. Thank you again.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
well, it was Great!
a little bit confusing, only for few times.
Read 'I' as point of view is kinda rare, so tried get used to it.
But it's written well. Not many people can write this pov this good and easy to read and enjoyable.

Great!
Fenris Jin chapter 21 . 9/8/2015
Sweet read for Harry and Sevvy. :)
2,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »