Reviews for Naruto: Hands Of Destiny
Samuel Henderson chapter 2 . 9/5/2022
Damn just 2 chapters in and I’m crying for some reason…good story so far.
Neroscurse chapter 36 . 8/11/2022
Nicely done story, thanks for posting it!
flapatlantis chapter 11 . 2/26/2022
goddammit Naruto you could have at least spent your last moments with Sakura or you could have told her and rejected her
soodarling chapter 36 . 10/19/2021
NaruSaku️
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2021
dude you ruin the emotional moments with arigatou instead of thanks. Great story tho ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2021
I mean can u imagine sooo many Naruto clones continuously popping up to talk to Kurama. Like how pissed off and grumpy Kurama would be. I find it freakin hilarious!
Miizzllaneous chapter 13 . 8/22/2021
Definitely your writing has improved, I'm glad to see this process despite it being a decade and a half since this came out. It's interesting. You're quite good at writing the romance. Although I'd personally change a couple sentences here and there on Sakuras part since she says "Baka" wayyy too much, I think you've done a good job with it.
Miizzllaneous chapter 7 . 8/22/2021
Honestly I've been trying to ignore it, I know this is rather old and the author probably won't see this or pay any mind let alone knowledge this short review/comment but I'll write this anythings. For a better reading experience and a more coherent story you should probably edit out the "Nani?!" and "Arigatou" even "Ero-Sensei" frankly doesn't really fit... For example "Ero-Sensei" already has it's counterpart "Pervy Sage". Really the honorific are the only thing that makes sense, for example Naruto calling the calling the Sandiame, "Jiji" is fitting. Honourifics are fine to retain like "Kakashi-Sensei" but the "Nani" and stuff seems kinda uh... Cringe? Oh and defiantly out of all of those the "Baka" is the worse. "Dobe" can easily be replaced with "Smartass" just as the former can be replaced with "Idiot" or "Stupid". Albeit I know this was made in 2006 so there's nothing I can really do, perhaps things were different back then within the anime community... What do I know? I was literally just barely one years old back then.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2021
While the idea is interesting, all of the characters in this story sound the same. They’re all really dumb. A lot of scenes could do with some deletion. The writing is just really bad, overall.
Harshil chapter 36 . 2/4/2021
A very well written story and a perfect ending.
Sasa chapter 36 . 1/11/2021
They got married! And Ryu-kun is so cute!
Sasa chapter 19 . 1/10/2021
I knew it! They did not use protection! OMG! I hope the baby wil be a mini Naruto with Sakuras green eyes. And of course Naruto will be there!
Sasa chapter 15 . 1/10/2021
Finally together! Wooohooo! I wonder what happens next!
12Ookami12 chapter 36 . 9/7/2020
Is someone cutting onions
Antonietta11 chapter 36 . 4/1/2020
La storia è molto bella e ben scritta...complimenti!
L'unica cosa che mi ha un po' deluso è che Naruto non ha scoperto chi erano i suoi genitori e la verità su di loro la verità.
1,997 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »