Reviews for Naruto: Hands Of Destiny
soodarling chapter 36 . 10/19
NaruSaku️
dude you ruin the emotional moments with arigatou instead of thanks. Great story tho ;)
I mean can u imagine sooo many Naruto clones continuously popping up to talk to Kurama. Like how pissed off and grumpy Kurama would be. I find it freakin hilarious!
Miizzllaneous chapter 13 . 8/22
Definitely your writing has improved, I'm glad to see this process despite it being a decade and a half since this came out. It's interesting. You're quite good at writing the romance. Although I'd personally change a couple sentences here and there on Sakuras part since she says "Baka" wayyy too much, I think you've done a good job with it.
Miizzllaneous chapter 7 . 8/22
Honestly I've been trying to ignore it, I know this is rather old and the author probably won't see this or pay any mind let alone knowledge this short review/comment but I'll write this anythings. For a better reading experience and a more coherent story you should probably edit out the "Nani?!" and "Arigatou" even "Ero-Sensei" frankly doesn't really fit... For example "Ero-Sensei" already has it's counterpart "Pervy Sage". Really the honorific are the only thing that makes sense, for example Naruto calling the calling the Sandiame, "Jiji" is fitting. Honourifics are fine to retain like "Kakashi-Sensei" but the "Nani" and stuff seems kinda uh... Cringe? Oh and defiantly out of all of those the "Baka" is the worse. "Dobe" can easily be replaced with "Smartass" just as the former can be replaced with "Idiot" or "Stupid". Albeit I know this was made in 2006 so there's nothing I can really do, perhaps things were different back then within the anime community... What do I know? I was literally just barely one years old back then.
While the idea is interesting, all of the characters in this story sound the same. They’re all really dumb. A lot of scenes could do with some deletion. The writing is just really bad, overall.
Harshil chapter 36 . 2/4
A very well written story and a perfect ending.
Sasa chapter 36 . 1/11
They got married! And Ryu-kun is so cute!
Sasa chapter 19 . 1/10
I knew it! They did not use protection! OMG! I hope the baby wil be a mini Naruto with Sakuras green eyes. And of course Naruto will be there!
Sasa chapter 15 . 1/10
Finally together! Wooohooo! I wonder what happens next!
12Ookami12 chapter 36 . 9/7/2020
Is someone cutting onions
Antonietta11 chapter 36 . 4/1/2020
La storia è molto bella e ben scritta...complimenti!
L'unica cosa che mi ha un po' deluso è che Naruto non ha scoperto chi erano i suoi genitori e la verità su di loro la verità.
Hikari-yokubo chapter 36 . 9/14/2019
I enjoyed this throughly and the ONLY thing I would change would be the ending. I would have liked if naruto died in the end but that’s just my personal opinion.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 2 . 8/25/2019
Ever heard of a fucking comma? They go before names in dialogue? They help break up dialogue, making it seem like real people are talking. They help break up your shitty run-on sentences, too. Retard.
Kel000 chapter 3 . 7/28/2019
I think it’s extremely annoying how Jiraiya still hasn’t told naruto who is father is considering that he’s “dying” like really? He doesn’t know how much time naruto has left to live and he still doesn’tell Him?! Naruto has had no relatives his whole life and to not tell him about his parents , Jiraiya would’ve basically let naruto die without telling him who his parents were but we all know he isn’t gonna die
1,994 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »