Reviews for Naruto: Hands Of Destiny
alex mercer chapter 36 . 1/23
Man i have read this story years before. and my preference has changed greatly now days i read mostly Dark naruto storys. But i have read this story when when i am not aware of other kind of narutos. But this story had made me cry. This is the memory of when i first came to this site. so good story man.
Zabon95 chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
The last chapter had me shedding a tear, but this one... oh man... it won't stop...
Selena Dobreva chapter 36 . 9/8/2014
Such a beautiful, well-written, amazingly wonderful story to read, such an honor! Will forever be one my favorites! I hope you write more soon of Naruto and Sakura!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
Crinsomtear chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Who is the onlooker?!
Asuna08 chapter 36 . 8/4/2014
LOVE IT LOVE YOU THANKYOU FOR FINISHING IT WELL DONE
Asuna08 chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
omg I hate you so much this is so sad I love it. My friend you are a genius
Tifah 98 chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Solo love it!
Tifah 98 chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Awesome!
Takeshi Takeuchi chapter 36 . 6/14/2014
Well it took me a couple of days to finish your story and I have to say that it truly is a great read. Add in the fact that it had the ability to bring me to tears at times tells me you have a great talent for writing I look forward to any stories written by you.
Ksatria Kegelapan chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Good idea.
kidloco chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
BEAUTIFULL AND ABOUT TIME THEY ARE TOGUETHER!
shadow3836 chapter 36 . 4/26/2014
I like hpw you ended this story
saintHadez chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Nice chapter, great depth of many emotions going throughout the chapter.
saintHadez chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I enjoyed reading this classic story.
1,908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »