Reviews for A Conflict of Interests
titadhampir95 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Great story! I love how you make the characters react like they would probably react in a similar situation! 3
hornyzombie chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Nice.
jitan88 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great story, love every words...Love Ada & Leon xD
RE Fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Amazing o_o
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Makes me wonder how complicated their relationship really is because of everything in both game. Great fic
Agent Ada Kennedy chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
This was really great. I loved all the descriptions that made their characters come to life..I could see this playing out in my head as clearly as though it were a cutscene. Awesome! Ada/Leon forever :D
Black-Robespierre chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Damn...just when it gets real good!

You certainly are very good with words. The mood you created with them was simply perfect. Dark, foreshadowing and all that.

Very good!
ada wong fan chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
the story is very good i like it
PlasmaPrototype chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Holy crap, I'm pretty much in love with you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I don't know what to say, except maybe that I agree with all the previous comments. Good job and keep it up. I know its really difficult to keep characters in character but you pulled it off nicely here. Again, well done. :)

Thought the part where she reveals it was her, and not Leon whom Wesker was very climatic. Very Ada-ish to tell Leon one thing and mean another. Were you intending to make this a "farewell Leon" fic?

I think RobinHicks, Ada Kennedy and I are thinking along the same lines. haha

"Are you going to turn this drabble into an entire story? I think it would make an excellent story"

- RobinHicks

"Are you going to continue this. Because it would make a good story"

- Ada Kennedy
Arella chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
That was amazing! After playing RE4 and reading a novelisation of RE2 I've become really intregued with Leon and Ada's relationship. I think it's unique, exotic, mysterious and tragic. Your fic captured that perfectly!
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
That was marvellously written. I love your use of metaphors and how you described Ada's sexiness and how mysterious she is. I never really played RE2 but it looked like they had something going on there, eh...

Keep up the great work!
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Your story has so much passion in it, that I'm still sweating.
Elisa chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Nice Fanfic

I love they both

Greetings and up soon a new fanfic

bYE
RobinHicks chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Hello!

I agree with the other reviewers, you truly have a gift for writing! Are you going to turn this drabble into an entire story? I think it would make an excellent story (just make sure it ends well! *wink*) I'm a fan of the Ada and Leon pairing, and I'm usually sorely disappointed when I read a fan fiction like this.

I wasn't this time. I can tell you got a beta reader. I didn't see any major mistakes or anything. There's nothing to critique. I just encourage you to keep writing!

-Robin Hicks