Reviews for Test of Time
AbsolGirl0 chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
You know, I would of laughed more at the 'thar she blows, cap'n!' Part but it's 2 am and it came out as more of a drunken giggle, awesome story btw
Simply A Fangirl chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
Omg this was a perfect ending to a perfect fic I'm so glad they were reunited in death they definitely belonged together. I honestly hope you continue writing fics as your an amazing writer.

"Yes, my love. Perhaps I should have said you have returned to me." I loved this bless him and when she was crying and when he held her.

"There will be no more pain, and no more suffering; an eternity of love awaits us." What he said here was so perfect and true.

Simply A Fangirl chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
This chapter was brilliant but heartbreaking at the same time :( poor Alyisha and Imhotep.

"Please don't leave me…you can't leave me. I won't let you!" whispered Aylisha in Imhotep's ear, her tears falling onto his face.
"I do not think we have a choice this time, my love," he replied, smiling weakly." This is honestly heartbreaking but I think he'll come back for her when it's her time to go.

"I will wait, my love," she whispered. Then she abandoned herself to her grief." Awww I feel so sorry for her now that he's gone, but I'm glad Beni is finally dead he deserved what he got. I can't wait to read the last chapter of this fab fic.

Simply A Fangirl chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Omg this chapter was brilliant I loved it so much. I loved Rick's reaction to Evie telling him Alyisha and Imhotep were in love.

"Aylisha flushed bright red, trying quickly to think of an excuse. "I was…um, showing Imhotep the sights." Well that is a good excuse even if I can guess they were getting acquainted with each other intimately.

And the ending wahhhh how the hell are they gonna defeat Beni he's a greedy evil imp and the scarabs still creep me out. Off to read the next chapter

Well done
Simply A Fangirl chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
Omg this chapter wahhhhh all the feels I'm dead just dead OMG it was perfect.

"It feels that way. I realise I barely know him…I've only met him tonight…but I do know him really. I know he'd never hurt me, it was the curse that made him bad. And when he looks at me, it feels…right." Even if she is a descendant of his soulmate Anacksunamun she definitely Ioves him.

"I must know, what are your feelings for me in this life?" Her heart melted at the desperation in his voice." I'm dying at this and the ending because I know she was going to kiss him. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Simply A Fangirl chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
Another brill chapter I love it and Beni would be after wealth he's too greedy not to be but I had to laugh at the ending with Rick going after Imhotep after what he said about the women. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Simply A Fangirl chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
I loved this chapter so much it was brilliant and Imhotep would honestly protect her against anything and I forgot how awesome his powers were.

"You need not fear. I would never let anything harm you." All the feels wahhhh she is going to have to give in to her feelings soon.

"She wanted to think that her feelings were confused; the problem was she knew they weren't." Oh she knows she's just fighting them and I can't wait to see what happens when she stops fighting. Off to read the next chapter.

Simply A Fangirl chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
Another fab chapter and awww bless Imhotep being her escort and omg at the scarabs but thankfully he's with her so hopefully they'll be alright. Off to read the next chapter

Simply A Fangirl chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
This chapter was fab I loved it and Rick and Evie's initial reactions to Imhotep were priceless but I really like him now.

"Aylisha, I want to know what's going on right now!" Ahhh the classic Evie I loved this line and could honestly see her say it in my head.

"Because if that's you definition of insane then book me the Presidential Suite at the Funny Farm!" Omg I had to laugh at this, it was a fab Rick one liner and the ending with Rick saying about meeting Beni again I think Rick will hopefully kick his ass. And the chemistry between Alyisha and Imhotep is certainly growing too. Off to read the next chapter.

Simply A Fangirl chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
Omg this chapter wahhhh I'm dying from the feels, it was perfect.

"He had clearly mistaken the first woman he saw for his beloved; it was becoming a habit with him." He does have a knack for that but he can't help it bless him especially as she does look like his soulmate.

"This meant she was a little unprepared when he pulled her to him and kissed her." The feels omg the feels wahhhh and she kisses him back too.

" And in her opinion, any man who could feel as much love as she had seen in his eyes deserved a second chance" and he definitely does deserve another chance. Off to read the next chapter

Simply A Fangirl chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Omg this was fab I loved it! I do kinda feel sorry for Henry as that's a nasty way to go but he should have listened to Alyisha and Beni's back wahhhhh I never liked him when he was alive and he's just evil now he's back from the dead and now her only option is to bring Imhotep back to help her, which may have unforeseen consequences. Off to read the next chapter as I love this.

Simply A Fangirl chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Another brilliant chapter and I love where this is going and wahhhh Imhotep is back too OMG

"Well, he won't cause any trouble if he stays in that condition," she said under her breath, heaving the lid back into position." Yeah she's right but for how long and I'm curious as to see if Henry is about to awaken both of them :O and why? Can't wait to read the next chapter

Simply A Fangirl chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Omg I loved this chapter so much and Henry is such a jerk even I hate him but OMG if Beni is back he'll wreak havoc won't he :O I'm off to read the next chapter

Well done
Simply A Fangirl chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Another brilliant chapter and I love the way things are unfolding. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Simply A Fangirl chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
I loved this chapter you capture all the characters perfectly and I had to laugh at the guys reactions when Evie walked in it was priceless. Off to read the next chapter.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »