Reviews for Confessions Of A Fuhrer
Pigheadedalchemy chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
it
Amoura Eternia chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Wouldn't the babies be Joy's half siblings? Step siblings are married into the family like, if a woman who had a son from a different man married a man who had a daughter from a different woman then those children would be step siblings. Joy and the unborn babies have the same father but a different mother, half the same genetics hence the name half siblings.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
whoa where has rebecca been?!
mary mustang cullen chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
me gusta
snake king chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
i luv this series
Lulukiryu chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
William likes apple juice just like Riza~ LOVE the fanfic
Ran chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
I love this series, my dad switches my internet off at 9:30, but I was so involved in the story that at 11: 30* on the dot, I ran down the stairs shouting:

"DAD! SWITCH MY INTERNET ON NOW! JOY HAD UNDERAGED SEX AND NOW SHE'S PREGNANT!"

My dad was more than impressed. He did switch my internet on, till midnight, but the bastard didn't tell me that it was like, 11:50 or something.

* Oh if any of you are wondering how I kept reading after 9:30, I keep pressing 'new tab' until I have like, five chapters loaded up.

Love you (in a friendly way,)

Ran (RanxShinichixoxoxo, the one who writes terrible stories and who is doubting that that is actually how you spell her user name)

P.S Keep on writing cool stories! ;)
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
love it!
Similarly different chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
i happen to really enjoy the coffessions series and i even cried. my family thought i was on drugs b/c i red sum parts aloud and put emotions in it.

Please keep on riting cuz ur great at it and i no u have the potentual(sp) 2 do it.

-Tori
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 15 . 3/20/2008
Very very very very very cute story that you have here. It was completely adorable, and written very well. Good work. Keep writing.

FFG- Jo
Jennifer Perkins chapter 15 . 2/17/2008
i just want to thank you for writing such a great story i have enjoyed reading
writing.in.a.tree chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
aw! YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT WRITER!
d-E-a-D-12349876-a-C-c-O-u-N-t chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
O my Fuckin' Gosh, I am STILL CRYIN'! *sniffle*, that was beautiful!
Nature9000 chapter 15 . 1/4/2008
Haha yes great story! I was a little scared at the death part...It would be too cruel to kill off Roy...again...Joy was saddening though, thus an end to a great series. Unless of course you try for confessions of the Fuhrer's children or something.
Nature9000 chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Okay great chapter, but I just had to comment on this with this smirk on my face:

" Sooner or later, she’ll need something, and I won’t be able to help her with it.” Roy said."

With that, all I could think of was "well...DUH...A twelve, thirteen year old girl, what's about to start happening here?" haha, but yeah, I get the feeling she'll come around, I mean she has to, it just makes since!