Reviews for Confessions Of A Fuhrer
Pigheadedalchemy chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
Amoura Eternia chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Wouldn't the babies be Joy's half siblings? Step siblings are married into the family like, if a woman who had a son from a different man married a man who had a daughter from a different woman then those children would be step siblings. Joy and the unborn babies have the same father but a different mother, half the same genetics hence the name half siblings.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
whoa where has rebecca been?!
mary mustang cullen chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
me gusta
snake king chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
i luv this series
Lulukiryu chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
William likes apple juice just like Riza~ LOVE the fanfic
Ran chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
I love this series, my dad switches my internet off at 9:30, but I was so involved in the story that at 11: 30* on the dot, I ran down the stairs shouting:

My dad was more than impressed. He did switch my internet on, till midnight, but the bastard didn't tell me that it was like, 11:50 or something.

* Oh if any of you are wondering how I kept reading after 9:30, I keep pressing 'new tab' until I have like, five chapters loaded up.

Love you (in a friendly way,)

Ran (RanxShinichixoxoxo, the one who writes terrible stories and who is doubting that that is actually how you spell her user name)

P.S Keep on writing cool stories! ;)
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
love it!
Similarly different chapter 15 . 6/18/2008
i happen to really enjoy the coffessions series and i even cried. my family thought i was on drugs b/c i red sum parts aloud and put emotions in it.

Please keep on riting cuz ur great at it and i no u have the potentual(sp) 2 do it.

Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 15 . 3/20/2008
Very very very very very cute story that you have here. It was completely adorable, and written very well. Good work. Keep writing.

Jennifer Perkins chapter 15 . 2/17/2008
i just want to thank you for writing such a great story i have enjoyed reading chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
d-E-a-D-12349876-a-C-c-O-u-N-t chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
O my Fuckin' Gosh, I am STILL CRYIN'! *sniffle*, that was beautiful!
Nature9000 chapter 15 . 1/4/2008
Haha yes great story! I was a little scared at the death part...It would be too cruel to kill off Roy...again...Joy was saddening though, thus an end to a great series. Unless of course you try for confessions of the Fuhrer's children or something.
Nature9000 chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Okay great chapter, but I just had to comment on this with this smirk on my face:

" Sooner or later, she’ll need something, and I won’t be able to help her with it.” Roy said."

With that, all I could think of was "well...DUH...A twelve, thirteen year old girl, what's about to start happening here?" haha, but yeah, I get the feeling she'll come around, I mean she has to, it just makes since!