Reviews for Training Edward Elric
The raven chapter 14 . 3/5
Oh my god! Why have you not updated this.
TsukiXDYomi chapter 14 . 1/7
Please Update!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
There's a lot of frustrated and a bit rude reviews here but that only shows how much people love your story and how awesome of a writer you are. I hope you can see your story the way we do and update soon! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
Hi
Guest chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
I hope you are doing well! :D I understand and respect that life is busy, but i hope someday there is more of this :D
Dee chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
Scary and yet more has yet to come. I hope he understands that this is what he asked for.
Jaye-hunter chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
love this story. I've been following it since you wrote it and I reread it hoping a new update will come! I hope you don't abandon this story! And please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Bitch ain't eva gonna update again ! 'Cause she loves to shit on people's heads when they start aproving of something ! She ruins dreams and murders ambition and her name is... Abandonment ! PLEASE UPDATE !
Genesis chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
Oh... I knew I shouldn't even start the reading, but now I couldn't help but fall in love with this story. Even though it's still in progress.
Please! Updates are love!
random person chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Listen- I have abandonment issues- and this just blows me to smitherenes- update *cries softly* update... Please
random person chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
You little son of a bitch ! You know all the methods of psycilogical torture ! Thought I wouldn't notice hey ? Well guess again ! I have a very wide range of general knowledge (though it is weird to think I know about psycilogical torture methods and isn't usually seen as general knowledge) it is desturbing to know that you put poor edward through THAT- shame on you- just kidding ! I liked the story, just upset that it isn't finished- darn
CM
lilpopsplash chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
No... Like no. You can't do this. It's practically a law. How dare you...just no.
How can you do this! Just leave a story like this just... Empty. Wow I honestly can't believe what an impact this story has over me. I think I'm in love- in love with this story. Seriously you have to update this before I go crazy with longing over this book.
0oooooooooo0 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
very intersting cant wait to know what C-5 is
Koi-Kun48 chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
I love this story so much. Does anyone know any similar stories like this? This is just beautiful and amazing. I love how you show how Roy is being affected by this too! I really wish you would still write this. I haven't read a fanfic as serious and moving as this in so long. It broke my heart and mended it again twice atleast! Oh gods, I beg of you, write more! Its amazing ZaKai!
Brenne chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
Please update, it says you haven't updated for 5 years! Please continue the story! I hope Edward somehow gets back to normal when the training is over. Or will Roy find himself stuck with a very loyal, dependant Eddie? Will Alphonse help them?