Reviews for Training Edward Elric
Dude chapter 14 . 11/2
Pleaseeee Updattteeeeee
MyHoniahaka chapter 1 . 7/17
No one told Ed what this training entails. That means Ed didn't know what he was getting into when he agreed to this. Which also means he had no reason not to go through with it. So why is everyone saying they wish he didn't agree to this when no one told him what he was agreeing to? It makes no sense. If they really wanted him to back out of this training, they would've explained why. If you really wanted to make Ed go through this training, you could've made him a criminal. Or accused of a crime he didn't commit. Then they could've left Ed ignorant about everything. It's a good story with an interesting plot line. But while every story can have its flaws, it's flaws like this that need to be worked out.
This isn't what it looks like chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
...2009. Everybody bow your head and pray to the motherfucking gate of truth that one day the author will look back, say "Meh." And decide to finish this bitter sweet fanfiction. Their writing can only have gotten better over time.
ScandinavianTrash chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE? •~•
Guest chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
I don't understand why this has been left unfinished. This is one of the best and most exciting fanfictions I have ever read, I know that the last update was 3 years ago but I always leave this link open on my computer in the hopes that you will pick it back up. Please consider continuing and finishing it. Being left hanging has been driving me nuts. Your work is absolutely brilliant and deserves to be continued. If you have continued it on a different server somewhere please let me know the link. I am so entranced by your imagery and writing styles. This must go on
TakatoTheDreamer chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I hope you come back to these someday :)
Boylefun052 chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
Can u still update? At some points I wanted to cry and I really want to see what happens next!
darkraistlyn chapter 14 . 7/15/2016
I know this was updated 7 years ago, but is there a chance? :)
Faristian chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Yes! After trying all different kinds of keywords on Google I finally found this again! I know it'll never be updated again, but I really enjoyed reading what's already here. It's so well-written, and I love my favorite little boy suffering (I know how sadistic that sounds smh). Anyway, worth reading, although I do wish it was complete.
Alice chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
plz... plz keep writing this
NotSureWhatI'mDoing chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
Please please please please please update! This is wonderfully written and actually a great look into the human psyche and what we're capable of coping with. I wait intently for the next chapter!
Philosopher of Middle Earth chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
Don't leave us hanging! I know it's been years since the last update, I don't even know if you'll ever read this, but I need to know what happens!
It's a great story! Please update!
AnonymousPi chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
Really, six years? That's a new record for updates
Please! I need to read more.
When my Eddie is happy, so am I
WrathAndRain chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
Oh man I can't even...I just can't...
WrathAndRain chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
Oh God the journal entry made me cry.