Reviews for Training Edward Elric
DaylightDark chapter 14 . 1/9
Shit, I need more chapters T-T
I love it, and if you write another chapter someday I'll love to read it.
(Sorry, idk speak english)
Rin Yaboku Shiota chapter 14 . 5/30/2019
Hi
I am unsure if you even read the reviews after such a long time but I love the story so much that I just had to leave one.( I actually thought I did already but obviously did not...)
This story is perfection to put it simply! I am a huge sucker for manipulation of characters and what you did with this story is top notch!
Everything from how you handle the POVs, the plot and your general writing style is perfect!
It pains me to see Ed suffer in this way but makes me also giddy how he us subtly affected by everything!
How he slowly gives in,not notices that he accepts the litany slowly, starts to call Roy master more often in his head and actually starts to miss him is just so so brilliant I can't even describe it!
So of course I am disappointed to not see were this was going and am left with a thousand questions. If you against my expectations read this,I would be more than happy if you would PM we what you remember of the ending. It's completely understandable if you don't remeber a thing!
This review is meant as a thank you.
Thank you that you took your time to write such a wonderful story !
I love it and even though I read it like five times I won't stop rereading it!
so again thank you!
TakatoTheDreamer chapter 14 . 3/15/2018
It's 2018 and I'm still waiting on an update...

(WAY less complaining, than just letting you know people are still interested.)
CataLinz chapter 14 . 2/7/2018
I love this story so much, and I'm so sad it's incomplete. This is the second time I've read it, despite that. The fascinating character building you've done up to this point is just wonderful, the psychological manipulation is so intriguing, and I'm dying to know where you planned to take this story. What further steps in the training need to take place? What further subtle changes will build up now that they're leaving the room? How long until they leave the compound? What happens once they do? What will Al and Roy's command think of the changes in their personalities? Will Roy be able to bring back "Edward Elric" or will they just slide into being Roy and "Eddie" and not be able to find their way back? I have so many questions. Is there any chance you might ever come back to complete this story? Or that you might at least have the answers to some of my questions? PM me if you do! Much as I'd love to be able to finish the story, I understand it's been a really long time, so I'd at least love to know where you planned to take the story. _
Usako chapter 14 . 1/18/2018
I NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS ENDS
Dude chapter 14 . 11/2/2017
Pleaseeee Updattteeeeee
Myhoniahaka chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
No one told Ed what this training entails. That means Ed didn't know what he was getting into when he agreed to this. Which also means he had no reason not to go through with it. So why is everyone saying they wish he didn't agree to this when no one told him what he was agreeing to? It makes no sense. If they really wanted him to back out of this training, they would've explained why. If you really wanted to make Ed go through this training, you could've made him a criminal. Or accused of a crime he didn't commit. Then they could've left Ed ignorant about everything. It's a good story with an interesting plot line. But while every story can have its flaws, it's flaws like this that need to be worked out.
This isn't what it looks like chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
...2009. Everybody bow your head and pray to the motherfucking gate of truth that one day the author will look back, say "Meh." And decide to finish this bitter sweet fanfiction. Their writing can only have gotten better over time.
ScandinavianTrash chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE? •~•
Guest chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
I don't understand why this has been left unfinished. This is one of the best and most exciting fanfictions I have ever read, I know that the last update was 3 years ago but I always leave this link open on my computer in the hopes that you will pick it back up. Please consider continuing and finishing it. Being left hanging has been driving me nuts. Your work is absolutely brilliant and deserves to be continued. If you have continued it on a different server somewhere please let me know the link. I am so entranced by your imagery and writing styles. This must go on
TakatoTheDreamer chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I hope you come back to these someday :)
Boylefun052 chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
Can u still update? At some points I wanted to cry and I really want to see what happens next!
darkraistlyn chapter 14 . 7/15/2016
I know this was updated 7 years ago, but is there a chance? :)
Faristian chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Yes! After trying all different kinds of keywords on Google I finally found this again! I know it'll never be updated again, but I really enjoyed reading what's already here. It's so well-written, and I love my favorite little boy suffering (I know how sadistic that sounds smh). Anyway, worth reading, although I do wish it was complete.
Alice chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
plz... plz keep writing this