Reviews for Noise
nasushi-chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
hahaha thats all for nothing if you just gonna snuggle with naru after sex... n i love it thank you very much
aliendroid chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Bad Sasuke! Good Sasuke! No bad, no good, wait I can't make up my mind! this was fun.
sleepyrain chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
you need to learn when you use apostrophes and punctuate. also, learn to spell. i laughed through the whole story because of your illiteracy; widen your vocabulary, it's a little dull. sorry. but if you'd done those things the story would have been so much better. and that format, it was ugly. lol..
lala-giggle-bunny chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
haha so kawaii! but it looks like sasuke's plans completely backfired ;D oh well! there's always tomorrow! _'
laceypinkdream chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
hot lol sasuke never even fished i think its hot when the uke screams
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
And then Naruto would be noisy again tomorrow and Sasuke wouldn't be able to finish his work again, so he'll have to shut Naruto up again. Love this idea. Nice story by the way.
KiTsUnE-cHaN18 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
aw! the ending was cute! sasuke cudnt stay away from his lil dobe! great story! luv the lemon!
Sans Fire chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
aw, lol! this is so cutte!
Ceatah330 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
the story is delicious! I would recommend working on your grammar though. -is a grammar nazi-
FCA chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I heart this. I am torn between thinking Naruto should get Sasuke back for interrupting his show by denying Sasuke sex or by extreme teasing. I love that you write clear-cut, without a ton of subtle-undertones and hidden meanings. AND TY for no cliffhanger!~FCA
DrAgOnGrIl25 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
that was great i had to stop half way to get some tissues
Aka Kingyo chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
lol! nice ending XD
Cookie-Mon chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Your story is so adorable!-
Dark Blue Bad chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
AW!SO cute! I love this pairing! lol

I saw that episode of SpongeBob! It's the one where Patrick and Spongebob are raising the clam right? Please write more, it was totally awesome!
Azata chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
i like it! it's so cute Sasuke would rather hang out with a naked Naruto than do work, hell so would i