Reviews for 100 Moments
altrilast13 chapter 86 . 5/10
Awwww demn! Jack is so nice here even though he wants to be some sort of tough guy,not giving a care
Huhuhu demn! You're fic already made me cry for so many times but whoa! This takes the cake! You can become a real tearjerking author you know that?
Sht! Poor Jack, I feel bad for him hahaha damn I'm so torn by this
Guest chapter 100 . 1/26/2014
wow escribes genal aprendi ingles para leer esto como tienes tanta imaginacion
TheWhiteJewel chapter 49 . 6/7/2013
What are these tears doing in my eyes. DAMNIT TEARS, GO AWAY.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 19 . 7/20/2012
Everyone is perfectly in character and all chapters are described with detail. I give you props, it takes skill to write sooo many good one-shots(:
RaiKim's daughter chapter 9 . 5/17/2012
Something about this reminds me of 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved'.
RaiKim's daughter chapter 100 . 5/17/2012
*sniffles* These are beautiful. And I think this was the perfect way to wrap things up. Very sweet and not with a kiss. I love RaiKim kisses as OTP kisses come and go, but to be honest, I don't think a kiss would've ended things as well as them walking into a door. Is that some sort of metaphor?

Keep this up, Sara. :)
9rayofsunshine7 chapter 21 . 2/6/2012
It was kind of bugging me that there were 666 reviews, so I just had to review. lol

I really love all of these stories, the poems especially. I've always been so accustomed to poems rhyming almost all of the time and I love that you didn't do that. The style you used is freeverse, correct?

I know its meant to be just 100 moments and all, but I can't help but want more.

I've gathered that you are a very talented writer, you inspire me to improve my own writing skills.

Seriously. Loved it all~
LeafxGreenx3 chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
LOL, omg, I KNEW Rai talked the most about Kimiko the moment Krysta was mentioned as the sister!

Ahaha, the kiss! That was a HUGE surprise for Kimiko, I bet ;D It was sweet, how she was all like in denial and then he just lands a kiss on her. Very smart, Raimundo. Didn't know you had it in you.
LeafxGreenx3 chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
'"No. If you die, I'll die with you."' You had no idea how much I was fangirling over when I read this! That was so sweet and well it's been a while since i even heard that line from anywhere! xD

Ahaha, yesh, we all know Rai would go insane without Kimiko, no surprise there ;D I mean, without her, he probably won't have fun at the Temple!
LeafxGreenx3 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Ahaha, another CUTE and ADORABLE chapter! omg, freakin Omi just had to ruin their moment, huh? But, that's how it always is. Whenever two people are sharing a moment, its always ruined.

But, I loved the ending, nonetheless.
LeafxGreenx3 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
omg, I planned to review in the end, but I just had to review this chapter.

I absolutely loved the way you write their relationship, it's jsut too adorable. I mean, in this oneshot, I was able to imagine the whole scene, and that's usually rare so kudos for that! :D Now, I'm going to continue reading!
dOcTeRlOvEr-ArTeMiSlOvEr chapter 100 . 6/2/2011
I know it's late to review. Very late. But I just had to say, I loved every single story. Especially the last one. It took me four days to read it all.
Tbaby13 chapter 72 . 11/16/2010
This entire story was beautiful...absolutely beautiful.