Reviews for Discovering Us
Chelita chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
It's been 8 years! 8 long years! I read this story in it's entirety when it was written, amd was a faithful reviewer and boldly believed that you would be a producer if not director one day.

I searched and searched last week until I found this story again, and I read it all the way through and loved it all over again. It's such a shame to see it wasn't finished! I genuinely hope all is well. R.i.p to this beautifully written story, and so many more like it on this website
Nick chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
This is a great story and even though this is 6 years later I'd still to read the rest of this story.
Randomer chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
This is a brilliant story, I'd love it if it updated one day! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
You said that you had most of the chapters outlined. Could you just post them plz. This story is so good it needs to continue. even if errors. It needs to continue because it is so good. plz keep writing this story.

Awesome story,
Kimmy
kimmy chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
I know that you are busy. And you havent wrote in a long time. The show is cancelled but please continue this story. Its so good and I love reading it. I read it over and over because I love it. I hope you are going into writing. Write a book because you are one phenomincal writer. Please continue.
Carly chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
Can you seriously write some more. Im obsessed and I want to keep on reading more! Sooooooooooooooo goood! Im in love with logan/dana. PLease contine!
SimplyAmazed chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
I know you've been writing more Glee stories than anything else recently but I really hope you come back to this story. I have to say, this is probably the best Zoey 101 story I've ever read. The way you develop the characters seem so plausible. Also, your dialogue and descriptions do, and I am somewhat embarrassed to admit, make me "giggle" because it is just so adorable. I read this entire story through non-stop which is difficult to an extent because unless I am completely captivated by something, I tend to move on quickly. I even skipped watching Titanic last night to read this. haha :) But seriously, you're writing is amazing. I really hope you find the encouragement, want, and fulfillment to keep writing this. Thank you for presenting such an amazing story. Hope you update soon. :)
Kaija chapter 12 . 3/8/2011
Please continue! It's amazing and I want to read the rest of it!
HLP - Katon chapter 12 . 3/12/2010
I love love love this story. It's absolutely amazing! I hope you continue to write it even though it has been a while. I didn't like how the show went either. I like your version a lot better. (:
emoni chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
SO blown tht its been nearly 2 yrs nd still no UD. But im gna still b here checkn on a regular. I LOVE this story and I hope u continue. Like I said in my other review...UR AN AWESOME WRITER! I completely understand u have a life nd writers have writers block, I don't wana rush u or nythin just wana let u know u still have a loyal nd dedicated fan out here!
K8 chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
Okay I love this! I just started reading a few days ago and I was so disapointed to find out you aren't finished writing. I thought this was old, cuz zoey101 has been off the air for a few years. You've xo e a great job. I like reading about the steamy relationship between dana and Logan.
Kit-Kat1427 chapter 12 . 10/16/2008
Hey! Amazing once again, I've followed this story pretty much from the start and even though it has been a while, I keep coming back because I love the story so much, esp. the some of the new characters; tiffany and john are great additions. I know not getting reviews must be frustrating, but please don't stop writing, this story is really good and deserves to be finished :)
emoni chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
awesome UD! can't wait 4 more. and i love the way u write DL. ur an awesome writer keep up the good wrk!
Weird Romantic Gal chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
YAY! An update! I really loved this chapter. Let me guess, this will end up a MN or something like that, right? That was the vibe I was getting. I love the Tiffany and John thing going on because it reminds me of Derek and Casey from Life With Derek! Anyway, hope you have time to update soon!
LilyxFlowerxx chapter 12 . 9/13/2008
lol WOW that WAS awkward! lol i wanna kno more about sean! :)