Reviews for 101 Kisses: Kairi and Namine
kmoeller1998 chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
when are we getting a next? if we are at all?
Hiphawpgurl chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
that was really adorable! & my favorite was chapter 7 :] Thanks for posting haha )
Himitsu Miko chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
there wasn't a kiss in this one. i mean it said venom kisses but i don't think that counts.

neways, update! like, seriously, it's so cute, and light, and fluffy. and sweet. can't forget sweet. and it's been /years/.

up. date.

Zoe chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
What next? o:
Zoe chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
What next? o:
FAnimator661 chapter 4 . 3/2/2009

Oh screw it!
Alexawynters chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
its cute wish you would update tho
SlashLover93 chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
XD chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Aw! That's sweet!

The only one who'll kill ya would be Disney. And they suck.

Then againg, concidering the pics the girl from high school musical took, maybe not.
MarCailyx chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
YAY!Updatification! I luv it! .
lunateix chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
I find these to be the sweetest little things, keep it up!
deviantFan chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
sweet cuteness! i hope we can have more moments between those two.
MarCailyx chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
Okay, I don't know why, but I had nothing else to do, so I sat and thought of twenty-two new usable ideas, so don't hesitate to reply to this if you get stuck! :-)
aredpen chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
I really like all of these. (Even the, admittedly, very cheesy first one) I agree, it's hard to find this pairing, so I'm really glad that you've decided to try and tackle it. Can't wait to see more.

MarCailyx chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
1,2,3,4,5... d'oh! Aw... no more? Keep going, keep going!... Of course, it is possible that you ran out of ideas... Here I'll think of something... ... *muchthought* ...

Okay, I got it!

Namine and Kairi are walking by the docks, and Namine starts asking Kairi questions that slowly get personal, Like, "what do you think of Sora?" then a silence, then "What do you think of me?" I'll stop there, so you can put your own personal touches into it. _