Reviews for Meeting a Once Good Friend
lolli-dragon12 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Hey, I know it has been 5 years since you last posted a chappy, but can you please update this fic? I don't want to burden you with the trouble of updating, but l would appreciate it greatly. This is an awesome fic and l love the Toriru paring the most! ( Now that l think about it there aren't many Toriru fics written * sad face * ) Anyway keep up the great work! And Arigatou ( thank you ) for writing this wonderful fanfic! •

Crimson Hope chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
cool chapter now make the next one
avidlydreaming chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
liked reading what you have so far... the characters are OOC but I think they are interesting :). Wished you would update soon.
xxanaxx chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
i so love it! this is so asome i hope you up date soon i realy love it!
writingisfun100 chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
i really love this story.
Santa Clause's BFFAEAEAE chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
OMG OMG I LOVE IT! please wirte more i love it (ps, some ideas: tybalt and yuki fight for tohrus love or somthing like thatt
Crystal chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
I just love this story! But don't keep me in suspense! I want to know what happens next! Is Tybalt gonna come after her?
Kaoru Sayuri Kamiya chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
Hello ! I just want to say that your story is really cool and i will wait for the next update ! I hope the next chapter will be a little bit longer because it's very interesting to read and find what happen next ! Excuse me for my english i'm a french canadian so, sorry !
Rayn Lake chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
Yay! i love it! and thank you for update ing again! please keep updating!
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
that teacher reminded me of that nutcase teach in harry potter...i cant remember her name, that's how unimportant she was to me. (go seamus!) anyways, update soon!
xxpatixx chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
OMG i love! i so lov what you did to tour!
Majorcrush chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
Funky Dude chapter 5 . 3/1/2007

1st i know how you feel i was DREADING my sats

2nd This story is realy good please contiue!

DonnaUotani chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
wow i love it so far plz update and what Happend to Hana?
Rebecca chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
Hi, I think this story is really good so please update soon...