Reviews for When Kept or Revealed
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Well, I really enjoyed this one! :D That confrontation was so AWESOME!
Teri chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I have read this story along with "Change is the Only Constant" and the third story in the series "Acquainted with the Night" (which is sadly not on ) many times and they make me smile each and everytime. Thank you for sharing a wonderful series with us.
bythevishanti chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Ah, the sequel. Great!

~LUUE
Jennie chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Great. I can just imagine Wilson's face after learning the secret. And his exit line was priceless. Definitely true, though. I don't think anyone who knows House would believe him. Sort of like saying Bruce Wayne is Batman. *grins*

And comparing Wilson to Superman. Heh. Yeah, I can see that. Wonder if he'll ever meet the real one. Anyways, I'd love if you'd write the sequel you mentioned in the reply to my previous review... Cuddy, Wilson and House-Tim in Gotham- that's *got* to be an experience...
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
thumbs way way up!

krh
stranj100 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This is just plain crack. None of my friends watch House so I have to ask. Is the show just chock-full of slashy subtext between House and Wilson or is it just me?
Siriuslover4eva chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
OMG! LOVED IT! Almost as much as the other one! If it had been a bit longer...but I'm so happy there was a sequal! Any sequal after this? I hope so...lol, I LOVED IT! Congrats! Keep going! You're doing a great job!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I liked this story! Very good. So are you going to continue it some more? Hopefully so. It is quite an interesting idea and it would be funny to see how Wilson uses the knowledge that he has gained.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Very cool. Looking forward to more of this
Gwaihiril chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I am so glad you wrote this! I found "Change is the Only Constant" right after I had found House and Batman fanfiction, and it was perfect! I hadn't thought of it before, but Tim becoming House does make sense, especially the way you wrote this. Here, you really got all of the different voices right. I especially like the part where Bruce admits it was his fault and Tim/House is ready to leave but freezes when he hears that. You do a great job at meshing the two fandoms. I hope you'll do another sequel, as there still seems so much more to know. (And because I love your writing, but that just means I want you to write more.) It would be interesting to have Wilson meet others in the Batclan, as well as for House to see Young Justice or the Titans again.
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
*shakes head* Never seen House but I am familiar with the show and Hugh Laurie (and his somewhat decent American accent.) Only you could mesh these two and make it seem like it could really work. Made my day and it's only 9:27.
izzfrogger chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
MAD-but so COOL!:):):):):):)
T chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Fan-bloody-tastic! i'm off to read all your crossovers now :)
Silverjojo08 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Man, I love House. And Batman. So, yay for crossovers? lol

I don't really have much more to say. Good job though. Awesome writing. Keep up the good work
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
More. Oh, my snark, MORE! It'd be excellent if, maybe, House ended up going back to Gotham for some reason and ended up dragging Wilson and Cuddy with him. Could I convince you to write something like that?

I wonder what Cuddy would say if she met the JLA...

And, hey, what about the Houserents? Do they even exist in this universe, because I really liked Blythe House. John House is an ass, as everyone knows, but whatever.

Anyway, more?