Reviews for Sounds Like Shadows
irnan chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
My god, that woman was vicious! She must be the most vindictive ghost the boys have ever come across - on screen or in any other fanfics! I admit I was horrified when I first read about Marigold... but on second thoughts... Dean would do it, wouldn't he?

Anyway: the story is well-written, exciting, gory, scary and funny at the same time (wow) and practically angst-free, which is a welcome change for Supernatural!
kwater chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
Great Story love the celebrity death match ending...
kwater chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
If he wanted over-emotional chit chat, he always had Sam...LOL Great story...K
Marvin is my Muse chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
I'm trying to find a way to express "you write Sam and Dean's character's awesomely!" in a different way but I'm coming up blank. This review will be short (it's 2am!) but, I loved this story! Sam and Dean's conversation at the end was awesome - very cannon-like. It sorta reminded me of Route 6. Really great characterization!

Great story!

heather03nmg chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
I love you, these stories are just too freaking hilarious plus we get a dash of angst thrown in, such a treat!

My only request, since you like to beat up on Dean (which I love), could you maybe drag out the injuries a little so we could get a chick flick moment, please!
MollybyGolly chapter 6 . 1/31/2007
that's hella funny..."cut me down?" tee hee. :D
Xdaisy chainX chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
is that the end? or is there some form of epilogue? lol

yeah anyways, it was great as ever, onto the next one!

Surplus Imagination chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
I liked that one, too. You gave the boys a good thumping, which I enjoyed. Extending the scene to include the trip to the emergency room would have been nice (imagining explaining tiger mauling to doctor). Good job!
BrittneyRose chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
Keep on going ! I NEED to know what happens!
fairyntoad14 chapter 6 . 9/7/2006
Loved this story so very much! True joy to read!
fairyntoad14 chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
Wow talk about riveting! I was three inches from my screen! Great Chapter!
fairyntoad14 chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
Love the emotion of Sam and Dean in this chapter! Nicely Done!
fairyntoad14 chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
I so love your Humor! This chapter had me cracking up with laughter!
fairyntoad14 chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
Ahh the Dead Man is Talking! Great Chapter!
fairyntoad14 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I liked your other story so much that I wanted to read something else of yours. Damn this it great! Had me laughing at the start and now on the edge of my seat!
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »