Reviews for Sounds Like Shadows
shywalk chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
Great story, pain, angst, and humour. All good in my book. Thanks
DarkMiserie chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
oh yay! macgyver will win hands down...

awesome chapter!
Relativity1953 chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
Great ending. The boys live to fight off the next Farmer Otis (or Joe) and his crazy Tiger-Lily wife. All is right with the world again...

And Indiana Jones would SO kick MacGyver's ass!
EagleGirl6 chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
Thanks for finishing up, hope you have a good trip. Will be looking forward to whatever you do next:)
ILoveMyFish chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
Another excellent chapter. Can't wait for more of the Dean angst _
Rinne chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
Great ending.

MacGyver versus Indie...I don't know who would come out on top in that, but I'm thinking MacGyver. And actually, that's a very hot image...
Relativity1953 chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Hm... that Lily, she certainly read Sam and found his guilt. I wonder why she didn't call Dean on 'Marigold'.

Can't wait for the finale!
buffgirl73 chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
This was great, fast paced with fab dialogue & action, what more could a girl ask for? Looking forward to the tie up.
EagleGirl6 chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Wow, do you ever know how to do some excellent whumping on the brothers. Great job. And the ghosts were so creepy, and funny, and scary. This could be an episode. Don't rush to tie this up, it's too good to end:)

Otis and Tiger-Lily, too funny! "Cut me down?" That still cracks me up, but Lily didn't know he could get down on his own... Poor Sam, why do the baddies always have to feed his guilt trip? Angst-o-meter bell dinging here. And of course, our fearless hero steps in front of little brother, that's so awesome.

Sam seemed so far up and away from Dean, that line was great:) I loved this chapter! Plot, dialogue, action, all were excellent!
darkbird36 chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
I am really loving this story! You've done a terrific job of creating convincing, interesting, and unique "baddies". I love the interaction between Tigerlily and Otis, especially him waiting for her to cut him down because she always does everything for him. Good brother interaction, as well, and suspenseful action. :) Keep up the good work!

Darkbird36
shywalk chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Hehehe Poor Otis no wonder he shot her! LOLOL
MacCartney chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Did you know that you have annon reviews disabled? I actually had to SIGN in. My darn computer crashed yesterday, so I'm using a borrowed one for now...sucks.

Anyway, two chapters in one day (for me) made me a very happy girl! And I know I shouldn't like Otis, cause he killed his wife and all...but, darn it, I like him!

More, much much much more dean pain, please:-)
Rinne chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
More Dean hurt, how could I not like?

Great chapter.
Evergreene chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Lol! Loved that last line.
mcatB chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
I'm liking this - and enjoying the banter between the dead couple. Keep the chapters coming!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »