Reviews for Sequence
Old Emerald Eye chapter 1 . 5/2
I love Chris' note, and how it shows the relationship between the Redfields. 'Non- zombie hunting date?' Suuuure it is. :)
Ultimolu chapter 19 . 2/12
Wow, this was...wow.

I'm blown away.
Ultimolu chapter 17 . 2/12
Damnit, I was cheering for Leon! Great, ruin my fun why don't you...
Ultimolu chapter 10 . 2/12
-grabs her dog and hugs him tight- Why is your Wesker so scary? Gah! -dives under her bed with dog-
Ultimolu chapter 8 . 2/12
Holy...Moses. ._.

Um...I think I let out a small squeak when I read that.
Ultimolu chapter 6 . 2/12
Oh boy. ._.

This is very, very bad.
Ultimolu chapter 5 . 2/12
Ouch. ._.

Claire, you cray cray. Very, very cray cray.
MaddAlice chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
Wow, I am thoroughly impressed! This was an awesome sequel, can't wait to start the next one :)
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Oh Claire...you do not even realize that you are slowly falling for Wesker. And even if you do happen to realize this you are already in too deep, and now that you have saved Wesker...he will never let you go..
Naoko Suki chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
Oh man I loved it! Claire's so nice.. Too nice..Wesker's just a grumpo! Next Story!

I don't think it's been updated for years though. :( I hope you finish it!
Christian-Aya chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
IT'S SWEET
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Really great start! I love how you write these! I'm going to defiantly buy your books! ;P
Zasztra chapter 19 . 10/21/2007
Oh yeah!

Read the parts 2/3 sofar and I love this!

Now Im going to start reading the third part. I truly hope its going to be good as these two.
1wingangel chapter 18 . 10/20/2007
Your epilogue of Enigma has gotten me so in need of a Wesker fix that I had to return to your other stories and skim through them, but this final chapter deserves to be fully read through again. This is certainly one of my most favorite chapters out of all of your work, because of the dialogue, the details, and the perfect ending.

You are incredibly creative and talented, and the perfect author of RE fanfictions. I will always be a fan of your epic trilogy!
Quaria chapter 19 . 5/12/2007
You really know how to keep people in suspense. Awesome story.