Reviews for Sequence
MaddAlice chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
Wow, I am thoroughly impressed! This was an awesome sequel, can't wait to start the next one :)
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Oh Claire...you do not even realize that you are slowly falling for Wesker. And even if you do happen to realize this you are already in too deep, and now that you have saved Wesker...he will never let you go..
Naoko Suki chapter 19 . 8/25/2010
Oh man I loved it! Claire's so nice.. Too nice..Wesker's just a grumpo! Next Story!

I don't think it's been updated for years though. :( I hope you finish it!
Christian-Aya chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
IT'S SWEET
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Really great start! I love how you write these! I'm going to defiantly buy your books! ;P
Zasztra chapter 19 . 10/21/2007
Oh yeah!

Read the parts 2/3 sofar and I love this!

Now Im going to start reading the third part. I truly hope its going to be good as these two.
1wingangel chapter 18 . 10/20/2007
Your epilogue of Enigma has gotten me so in need of a Wesker fix that I had to return to your other stories and skim through them, but this final chapter deserves to be fully read through again. This is certainly one of my most favorite chapters out of all of your work, because of the dialogue, the details, and the perfect ending.

You are incredibly creative and talented, and the perfect author of RE fanfictions. I will always be a fan of your epic trilogy!
Quaria chapter 19 . 5/12/2007
You really know how to keep people in suspense. Awesome story.
Lord Leachim chapter 19 . 3/20/2007
I didn't like this as much as the last one. The early scene where Chris gets into an argument with Jill and Claire seemed stupid and contrived. And Claire was a complete idiot by letting Wesker catch her again. It just got off to a bad start.

It got much better right near the end; that final showdown was very tense and exciting, and well written too. A lot of writers here can't write coherent action scenes, but you did that one very well.
Count-of-the-night1589 chapter 19 . 3/15/2007
another masterpiece, add to favorites.
TheWiccan20 chapter 18 . 3/4/2007
Very well Written I'm looking foward to the third installment
Link-luvr chapter 19 . 10/13/2006
Hey, nice work.

This has turned out great. I can't wait to see what happens next...keep up the good work!
Chaed chapter 19 . 10/13/2006
Wow, awesome end to the second part, you better hurry up with the third, for the sake of my health! :P

I very much liked that you had Chris slowly loosing it. Considering the circumstances that seemed the only realistic thing left to do.

And what I loved was the calmness you gave Jill. Throughout the story you can really see hoow helpless and dependant Chris actually is on his friends and how Jill actually takes on the role of leader, and is the backbone, so calm and collected, keeping everything together.

And the hopelessness of it all, how all characters think Claire's dead (well execpt Leon, but he didn't sound so confident either). Very good athmosphere built up there.

Now. On with the next part! We still have to discover Ada's fate and where Claire and Wesker are, and how Chris and Jill and all will find them! Which I hope they do!

Btw, are you planning to write another story after this one? Cause I think you're really an awesome writer! :D

UPDATE!
Quorothorn chapter 19 . 10/12/2006
Awesome ending to the second part of this story. I particularly liked the stuff involving Wesker (he called Claire "Claire" last chapter!) and Leon, Mr. "Virusman" Kennedy.
Biohazard Queen chapter 18 . 10/7/2006
i love it love it love it. i hope there is something goin on between claire and wesker...the best couple ever man.

i love the way u write...this is my favorite story. i hope ada did die...i do not like her one bit lol.

cant wait till next chapter!