Reviews for Kuchiki Byakuya Has The Urge to Merge
lmao. my 3rd time rereading this
jbadillodavila chapter 13 . 1/31
Ghhjjjj
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
I wonder how the mom and dad met?
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
A very unexpected pairing... I never imagined I would enjoy this so much!
Quickslice chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh my Gigai! (Uchihan masterpiece trilogy) I'm at my local starbucks while reading this chapter and I laughed making a fool out of me when I got to the part where Byakuya propose! I can totally picture the akwardness of Byakuya's expression!
ishi8 chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
I was randomly picking out characters list, and came-out with byakukaxsui , I'm so glad with the result because then I bumped into this fic right here. A, sir/madame, I really enjoyed this :D
AzTec999 chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
damn. done already? i was expecting more! oh well, i like the ending anyway. if this was canon, i'd say one of the coolest and sexiest pairs in bleach. *winks* ;-)
AzTec999 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
haha. damn,the part where byakuya was grinning like an idiot really made me squeal and laughvat the same time! ;-)
AzTec999 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
haha. byakuya just won't give up? hooray for renji's "beautiful" haikus! :-D the part where yoruichi actually stalking ukitake just cracked me up though.
AzTec999 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
haha. i was laughing so hard when byakuya threw the line,"did she even wear a bra?" or something like that. i could imagine his face! and omaeda was his spy? poor soi fon his vice captain turning against her. XD and renji sucks at haiku. that's an epic fail for byakuya. :-P
AzTec999 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
haha. soi fon's mother can be scary than unohana's creepy smile! i could just imagine byakuya's face when she talked to her! lol. XD
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
haha. i could just imagine "fainting" dramatically on the ground! XD
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
haha thank you for writing this amazing fic. you brought together two of the most unlikely people ever to get together together in the prettiest and hilarious way! kudos! :)
rainbow spell chapter 12 . 8/27/2012