Reviews for You Are My Refuge
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
I love it please write more!
Raleigh chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
I know its been like 3 years and i dont know if you'll see this, but i think you should continue writing it. And p,ease put Ava and Johnny together.
sniperbob chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
Yay you're carry on. This is a fantastic story - please finish this :)
BaronKnoop1715 chapter 14 . 4/8/2012
Just reread the whole thing! Absolutely love it, really! I really hope you find time in your schedule to update it again eventually. It's a lovely story and I'd love to read the rest. Excellent work and beautiful, well-planned writing. Kudos!
Desjanae chapter 14 . 1/19/2012
Please continue this story! It really is AMAZING! You have done a great job at following the storyline after season 2. I just finished watching summerland a few days ago and I was extremely dissatisfied with the ending but I'm so glad I found this story which eased my dissatisfication! (: If they ever did make a season 3 (which they probably won't) I would want it to be exactly like this! Thanks so much for writing!
BaronKnoop1715 chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
I absolutely love this story! It is fantastic! Beautifully written and the characters are portrayed really well! I especially love the way you created this tension around Cameron you can feel as you read the story. I also love your portrayal of Cameron's mother. Tricky character to portray convincingly because she's on Cameron's side, yet she doesn't totally hate Kyle. Also, her relationship with Cameron wasn't great until everything happened with Kyle, and you can sense that there is still some tension sometimes. I love that! All of those little nuances in the story and in the way you've written it are just awesome! Please keep it up! I'm so excited to read more!
Drew chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
Love it! Wonderfully written! An update would be a REALLY nice Christmas gift...just saying, lol... :) But seriously, this is the best Summerland fic I've read yet and I'd love to read more!

Happy Holidays!
lwbsrta7119 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
:) Please update again! I love this story and your writing, and I'm so excited to read more! The wait is torture, lol!
Agnes chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
Please, pleeeaaasee! Keep updating! Please, this is amazing!
Strad3411 chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
Really love this fic! It's one of my all-time favorites! I can't wait for more!
baseballfan44 chapter 14 . 11/3/2010
Ya know, normally after 4 months since an update on an incomplete story I wouldn't bother reading it at all, but it looks like you've been intermittently updating for like 4 years now so I think there's still hope of you updating again, so I read.

I'd have to say your story is pretty fantastic! Everyone is totally in character, even with the small details...a few chapters back I remember a scene where Colby wanted a magenta fabric, Ava wanted an aqua colored one and Susanna wanted the yellow. Thinking about the characters, I definitely feel like those are exactly the colors each one would want to choose. It shows to me that you have a pretty good understanding of the characters; you write them all so well!

So I'm gonna put this on story alert and hopefully sometime soon (real soon) you will grace us all with an update, because I read this whole thing in almost one sitting and it was pretty fabulous!
Luzith chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
thanks for the update
Jennifer chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
I love this story and im soo happy your back to writing it! You have made my day amazing! This story is one of my favorites and I cant wait to see whats going to happen next. Haha I cant wait for the next chapter! (:
supermegafoxtawesomehot chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I LOVED this story.

I hadn’t thought about this show in years. A friend of mine was saying she didn’t like Zac effrons acting and I told her she clearly hadn’t seen Summerland. Zac made me cry in "safe house". That got me thinking about it again so I looked for a fan fiction that continued that story line. You passed all expectations. I have no doubt that this is what would have happened in the show if it had continued for another season. It was very well written and you need to continue it. Please update soon. not months from now. I need my Summerland fix.
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
I am so glad that you did update. I loved this chapter. It was nice to be able to know what was going on in Cam's head. Take care, Bunnies