Reviews for Angel
Pheonix Lake chapter 21 . 10/16/2006
Oh pish posh, don't even say your doubting your writing abilities or I may have to beat some sense into you! You did awesome *thumbs up* Good job! And poor Ed, why's he have to doubt himself?

But you brought around common actions like a true champ, I always find myself telling boys that if they keep asking if I'm mad then I will be mad. XD They're just so priceless.
00asianwriter00 chapter 21 . 10/16/2006
its ok. just put more details next time u write it.
KatieB19 chapter 21 . 10/16/2006
i loved it! it was really good! i thout that sounded just like it would happen in that sich with those two!) keep up the good work
Anne Packrat chapter 21 . 10/16/2006
You did a good job and all seems in character. It's good that Win's first time was a bit more believable then other author's paint it.
MissKingdomVII chapter 21 . 10/16/2006
Ok all was good up until this part: "he ended a little too soon."

Not that the chapter was bad, but that made me laugh my ass off. Because it was so unexpected. lol!
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 21 . 10/15/2006
Hey Y.M. :) Great chapter 21. :) You did a great job with describing Ed and Winry's first time. :) Too bad I wasn't with him at the time though lol, but you did a good job. :)

Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

Alisi T. :)
kaelien chapter 20 . 10/15/2006
I love it! Very original and well written. Update soon!
please-knock chapter 20 . 10/13/2006
Hi, Yellow Mask! I haven't abandoned your stories! I got completely devoured by midterms and other school-related work recently, so I just wanted to let you know I'm still reading your stories. Is this one finished? I hope not, because I really like it. I thought the Lin/RanFan stuff at the one was a bit out of the blue, to be honest. I don't have anything against Ling/Ran Fan - I just didn't think it fit with the rest of the plotline... But it was still an enjoyable chapter to read, as usual! Keep up the good work!
DarlingKittystar chapter 20 . 10/12/2006
I'm not too mcuh of a Ran fan and ling fan (1.I alway thought they were cousins and 2. I thought Ling had the Hots for Win. lo but I may be wrongl) But you really wrote them cutely! But Really I think that whole scene with ed laying next to winry was so cute! I read that part over three times lol. You rule!
JoojooBrother chapter 20 . 10/9/2006
Skyforger chapter 20 . 10/9/2006
wow, you sure have been updating with supernatural speed. Here i come to check on the fic and it has allready gained three chapters *drools*.

The fight with the Father was awsome and very well written, i could just picture the whole thing . Somehow i knew Ed would try to but in and Winry would have to save him by shielding him - well, Ed lived up to my expectations .

This has got to be you best fic (right up there with The Philosopher's Secret), and it is 100% pure enjoyment reading this - truly an amazing job, cant wait to get my greedy hands on the next chapter. Will Winry ever return to normal ? Somehow i think she wont, or maybe she will be offered a chance to but refuse, so she can finally be together with Ed in his journeys without having him to worry about her :P Ok, im just speculating here . awsome job, keep this up *goes to do some worshiping at the shrine in the rooms corner*
romance rocker chapter 20 . 10/8/2006
HOW MANY OF THE MANGAS HAVE YOU READ?i didn't know there was romance between ling and ran-fan!also i didn't know greed took over ling am i outta it!wow thank you for this chapter!i espeically like the conversation between winry and ed!so cute!please continue!your on a roll!you have all my fan fic love and support!
Letishia chapter 20 . 10/8/2006
Aw! Ling and Ran Fan are so cute. I'm hoping for more EdWin though. Please update ASAP!
a lovely idiot chapter 20 . 10/8/2006
D'aww, cute chapter! I loved the LingRanfan moment :D. So adorable. RoyRiza part was good too. So was the EdWinry. Jeez, everything was good...

D Great job!
Shrine Keeper of Rei Ayanami chapter 20 . 10/8/2006
hello, your story rather confuses me. i don't know half of the enimies that your talking about or if i do there someone else then in the anime. its still one of the FMA stories i've read. May the blessings of Rei Ayanami be upon you.
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »