Reviews for Angel
jaclynkaileigh chapter 25 . 10/19/2012 deserve an award. This is beyond incredible as a FFN. My mind was blown. This plot was brilliant it had a little of everything and not too much of anything. It was sad, funny, romantic, adventurous and perfect. I think this isthe only valid AU where Al gets his body back that made sense. Loved the bits like Earnest being Truth and also mmeaning truth. Also this is the only chimera story I have ever liked. I may go back and leave comments on every chapter this certainly merits the feedback. Excellent job!
Kina Kalamari chapter 25 . 5/2/2012
Hmm... I feel like Winry went a bit Mary-Sue in this story. I mean, she got wings, probably the most attractive of all animal qualities (in the sense of 'people would want them', not 'they're really pretty'). She survived something that no one else ever had. She got godlike abilities from her deal with Truth, causing her to surpass everyone around her... While most of the Sueishness had a decent explanation, it still felt a little bit wrong.

I also felt like she lost a lot of what made her Winry, not because she didn't have any of Winry's traits, just because the new traits you gave her overshadowed them. It was hard for me to connect the two characters in my head. Ed wasn't particularly Ed-like either, but as Winry was a much more prominent character, hers stood out more.

But all of that aside, your prose itself was very good. I remember one line in particular that I found to be excellent. I think it was in the... second chapter? When Ed was thinking about their search for the Philosopher's Stone, and it said something along the lines of chasing down a rumor and finding a reality "solid enough to bruise themselves on". Brilliant use of metaphor, right there.

Sorry to be so critical. Your story really wasn't bad, but I find that I have more to say about the things I don't like than to talk about the things I do like, so sometimes I feel like I come across a little harsh. /
fullmetal iowa chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
awesome story and sooooooo suspenseful and creative i cant wait to see what happens with ed and winry
ROXERSBOXERS chapter 20 . 8/25/2011
sweet im at a loss for words
Justin chapter 25 . 5/25/2011
This was a great story. Took a few days to read cause I was distracted and can never do one thing at once, but worth the way. I knew Delta was Winry when she remembered that quote of Ed's that her hands don't kill, but I guess a lot of people did, but...

I KNEW IT! I KNEW there was something off about Earnest. Up until Winry found Mangeli, I thought Earnest was somehow him, but I at least knew there was SOMETHING off about him, barring the limbs. I thought you added that as a plot device to stir Winry's memory of Ed. I had no idea they tied in with my suspicious. For some reason, I just suspected something about him.

Just like the entirety of Pirates 4. I predicted most of the turns and twists. This one though I couldn't predict 100%. Good job XD
feathersnow chapter 25 . 9/28/2010
hey! your story is great! it's awesome putting Winry as the main character as what you did in What time Takes. i loved the pairings especially with Ling and rAn Fan :) though i was a bit uneasy with Ed and Winry having sex. It's nice but it was haard imagining them doing it especially when she had those wings. But i guess they managed :) all in all, great job!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 25 . 6/30/2010
;_; Wonderful, wonderful, job.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 24 . 6/30/2010

ARi chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 22 . 6/30/2010
XD Hair ties.. I'm never going to think of them the same way agian. Lmfao!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 21 . 6/30/2010

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 20 . 6/30/2010
cuuuute. XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 19 . 6/30/2010
Nice work.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 18 . 6/29/2010

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 17 . 6/29/2010

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 16 . 6/29/2010
Lovely job once again. Very cool description with the deamon sucking ...thing. XD

356 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »