Reviews for Angel
fullmetal iowa chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
awesome story and sooooooo suspenseful and creative i cant wait to see what happens with ed and winry
ROXERSBOXERS chapter 20 . 8/25/2011
sweet im at a loss for words
Justin chapter 25 . 5/25/2011
This was a great story. Took a few days to read cause I was distracted and can never do one thing at once, but worth the way. I knew Delta was Winry when she remembered that quote of Ed's that her hands don't kill, but I guess a lot of people did, but...

I KNEW IT! I KNEW there was something off about Earnest. Up until Winry found Mangeli, I thought Earnest was somehow him, but I at least knew there was SOMETHING off about him, barring the limbs. I thought you added that as a plot device to stir Winry's memory of Ed. I had no idea they tied in with my suspicious. For some reason, I just suspected something about him.

Just like the entirety of Pirates 4. I predicted most of the turns and twists. This one though I couldn't predict 100%. Good job XD
feathersnow chapter 25 . 9/28/2010
hey! your story is great! it's awesome putting Winry as the main character as what you did in What time Takes. i loved the pairings especially with Ling and rAn Fan :) though i was a bit uneasy with Ed and Winry having sex. It's nice but it was haard imagining them doing it especially when she had those wings. But i guess they managed :) all in all, great job!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 25 . 6/30/2010
;_; Wonderful, wonderful, job.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 24 . 6/30/2010

ARi chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 22 . 6/30/2010
XD Hair ties.. I'm never going to think of them the same way agian. Lmfao!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 21 . 6/30/2010

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 20 . 6/30/2010
cuuuute. XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 19 . 6/30/2010
Nice work.

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 18 . 6/29/2010

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 17 . 6/29/2010

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 16 . 6/29/2010
Lovely job once again. Very cool description with the deamon sucking ...thing. XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
Go, go, go, go! 8D

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
Oh wow.. *_* Reminds me of a current FF I'm writing. You mind me taking some of this situation into terms?

354 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »