Reviews for Angel
Rai chapter 20 . 5/9/2010
I know this story is 4 years old, and it's obviously impossible now that we have much more information on Father, the Gate, alchemy, and everything else, but...

It's still pretty amazing that you accurately predicted two things before they appeared in the manga: Pride being a shadow monster, and Roy being unable to kill Envy even after knowing he was Hughes's murderer (admittedly, the second point wasn't exactly his decision to make alone)...
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 9/16/2009
Great Story!
claire bear xoxo chapter 25 . 9/7/2009
WHOA Earnest was Truth? that was a surprise...anyways cool story! It was really exciting, and Winry's wings are so cool! (I'm jealous) I wasn't too interested in the actual plot of this story, but I loved the writing and all the cool events that happened, like Winry getting wings and cool powers, and I loved how her and Ed got together, it was so sweet! and the sex scene(s) were good too, u did a great job making them sweet and romantic and a little bit awkward, but not overly explicit. Great story!
Ally010 chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
i just have to thank you for this story cause omg finally it follows the manga plus i always wanted winry to be really badass. i look forward to reading the rest of it ]
JinglexBells chapter 21 . 5/13/2009
Oh my gosh, I couldn't help but burst out laughing when Ed transmuted the condom. xD Did they even have condoms back then?

But wow, you really think of everything. Yay for no plot holes n_n I'll review again later when I finish reading~
ishmaranara chapter 25 . 12/18/2008
A decent enough AU, I enjoyed it.
A True Albino Dragon chapter 25 . 9/16/2008
This story was incredibly compelling. It was absolutely fabulous. I promised myself I would review at the end of the story even before I got to the third chapter. And then when you mentioned albinism, I thought that was so cool, me having albinism and all. I also liked how you used the real term "albinism" instead of the derogatory term "albino" when first introducing it. You must understand how much that means to me, I have been talked down to like "the freaky albino" for years. Anyways, this story is now my FAVORITE on the Fanfiction site, and I will make sure everyone reads it. The plot was incredible, and I love your imagery and imagination. From this story, I will almost take a new sense of self, it made me realize how important it is to treasure every day like it is, for there may be big changes in the next. You truly possess what other writers fail to have, the power to move people.

I hope to read more of your work soon,

A True Albino Dragon
Devils Advocat chapter 25 . 5/30/2008
Nice job
Giant Nickel chapter 25 . 5/1/2008
I absolutely love your work.

EdxWin is one of my favorite parings and I don't think Winry gets enough credit. You captured her strong spirit perfectly.

You have a great wrting talent and it just gets better with every story you write.

Keep on writing!
Ruingaraf chapter 25 . 4/27/2008
I'm actually really, realy impressed with this. I found it on someone's fave list, and decided to see if it was anime or manga. When I found that ti was a wonderful, long, manga-verse fic, I was overjoyed. Yes, I read it all in one shot. XD I like how you showed Winry's strong side rather than the weak one that a lot of people show. Also like the emphesis on the fact that Angel was who she had really been all along.

And the hair-tie thing was GREAT. Absolutely wonderful. XDD

Winry was godplayed here, there was no getting around it. But it was good, and believable, since you know, she was actually kind of granted powers. By 'God'. This is the first time I've actually seen such a powerful character actually WORK, and stay in-character.
mouseter chapter 25 . 4/2/2008
Oh my, oh wow! Really, that's the only thing I could come up with at the moment. I'm in too much awe.

Probably the biggest hint with Earnest as Truth's pseudo identity you ever gave was when you mentioned his name, but I wrote it off as Mangeli's obsession with the gate and you're personal amusement since he has no records of birth, and that if he was allowed by his father to play in the sunshine the Truth would be revealed(his location, identity etc. etc.). Never expected that kind of twist to it though.

I also liked that you made Winry surrender her powers. If there was one person who'd surrender life-altering alchemical powers that allows you to bypass Equivalent Exchange, the best and only candidate you have is Winry. She is after all the 'Machine Freak'. On a random note, I'd keep the wings too if I were in her shoes. On an even more random note, was she able to keep her 'metal-up' ability? That strikes me as an ability Winry would be sorely sad to let go of.

Kudos to you for another very great fic!
alchemichelper101 chapter 25 . 4/2/2008
I read all of ur chapters and your story is nothing but AWESOME AND ABSOLUTELY, DROP DEAD GREAT! you're a super talented writer and I must say ur story is quite unique...keep up the great writing! )
Anorak Myth chapter 25 . 2/21/2008
Awesome story. (EdWin forever!) Chimera!Winry is awesome. I've never seen anything like this before now. It's really amazing. And it was a nice effect, having it start and end on Winry's birthday. *favs*
srdfgchvjboguvjh chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
your story is amazing, and you style of writing is awsome, but maybe next time you could explore Delta/Winry's feelings of hopelessness/confusion even deeper. and just so you know, albinos have red eyes, not blue. but other than that, amazing.
somecrazygaarafan chapter 18 . 9/28/2007
the humonculi in this story are twisted backwards and upside down! WRATH is a KID, Izumi's son, and his power was that he could do alchmy because he had ed's limbs. SLOTH was Ed & Al's mom, and could turn into water. And Fuher Bradley was the only humonculous to be able to age like a human (he had the eye) and last but not least, 'Father' is a woman, the first wife of Hoenhime and mother of his first son (who died of murcury poisoning) and later became Envy, the shape shifting hum. that LOTHES Ed & his dad
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »