Reviews for Fan Service
shin chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
"My hole. Bad Shuichi," Yuki muttered, smacking Shuichi on the back of the head. I almost piss in my pants when I read this :) SO FUNNY! .
shadowninja-yuna chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Eiri... I love your possessive self. :D Hooray for lists and jealous boyfriends. :D
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
oh this is really good i can wait to read more
capricorn2645 chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
O La La teehee!XD that better not be the end lol, i await ur next chapter!
Pombella4 chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
Oh so cute! Are you going to write a sequel or more of the same? And Eiri being so jealous & posessive. Love it!
supershu-chan chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Oh my gosh, I love this story too much for words.

...Did that even make sense?

You've turned me into a blubbering fangirl.

Anyways, your writing was great, the concept was adorable, and the whole thing was flipping hilarious!

I love Thelonius.

I love the whole thing! Great job! :D
rry chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
“You know, in a cute, neurotically over possessive, Yuki kind of way.”

YES! I LOVE IT! ahhahaha! very!
jennamarie chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
It's hard to type while laughing...

1) Shuichi: Um-I love you?

Yuki: Drop dead.

Straight from the magnas! Gotta love it!

2) A Bound and gagged Ryuichi... *Drools* Do we want to know which Kumagoro he's talking about? O.O;

3) love, utterly love Yuki's list! Amost as much as I love your writing!

Ja ne!
jennamarie chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
okay, although I am a devoted YnM obessive fangirl and very rarly venture outside my chosen fandom, after reading your last very fluffy fic, I decided to explore some more of your excellent writing... Luckily for me, I like Gravitation too...

Things I feel I must comment upon:

1) Ryuichi's glittery pink ski mask with cat ears, was he wearing a shiny collar with it? XD

2) I love the way Shuichi and Hiro flirt in the magnas, I feel it's a shame it's lost in the anime, and I am really glad to see it here!

3) Suguru telling K to go ahead and shoot. lol!

4) Considering I just got the tenth magna, the 'My hole. Bad Shuichi.' comment just killed me!

Righty-o, off to read the next chapter!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
lol i really like this. i love how Yuki got so protective and pissed off, you should write more to this.

Jess
ritachi chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
this story is quite out there, isn't it? although i find the whole "yuki-possesive" thing quite adorable, it just makes me laugh in the rest of the scenes, especially the parts with ryuichi. i would have to say, although it isn't that detailed as most stories, it is a breeze to read through and very enjoyable (a very hard combination to find in fanfics nowadays). i thoroughly enjoyed this story, although i find suguru and hiro together kind of...strange in my taste, but i can stand it!

i really love the idea, but i wonder what the story is though? it feels like senseless humour to me (no offense), but truthfully, i really do love this.

keep at your own pace and never overwork yourself, kay? i'll be waiting for the next chapter!

p.s. you forgot the disclaimer.
azuya chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
I liked this chapter :3

'possessive' Yuki, right! haha! his list was intersting too!
Yuki-Mizu chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
hehe this was a good chapter!

Yuki-Mizu
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
hehe...no more frustration 4 hiro! ;)

Yuki is jealous! lol yeah..tht was quite some list he wrote there. xD
Luciver chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
I loved this chapter too! Especially the 'bound and gagged band member in the corner.' Ahaa, Ryuichi, "Help me!" Just made me laugh. This is so IC it hurts me. HURTS ME YOU HEAR?

Such a great story. DOUBLE KUDOS.