Reviews for Charmed, I'm Sure
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Amazing story! Please update!
bfiesty chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
plz update this... this story is amazing
Belqeese Battah chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
hey i know that you havn't wrote in a long time but this story is just too good to leave it alone.
D chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
this story is amazing... i love the dynamic between Brooke and Nathan... hope you update it again:)
iamthewalrus chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
hey so i know you've probably moved on from this story and stuff, but i just wanted to let you know i love it. this story is really fantastic and incredibly well written and i really love the pride and prejudice influence and the awesomeness that is brathan. it's really creative and one of the better brathan fanfics out there, in my opinion. just thought i'd let you know! thanks for putting this out there.
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
i love this story more and more! i love brathan! i cant wait to read more! you did an amazing job! you should be trluy very very proud! hope you continue! also hope you update soon! i cant wait! this story is just so awesome!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
im totally lovin this story more! its so awesome! i cant wait to read more! you did an amazing job! i love brathan!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
im lovin this story already! i cant wait to read more! awesome job!
Cristal Ball chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
This is so... good. I'm enjoying the storyline a whole lot and love who you got a bunch of Davis sisters running around. I love the whole take on Brooke and Nate's relationship. Hate each other so much, they're attracted. Hmm, i also realize that you guys haven't updated since over a year ago. That sucks, lol. Hopefully you guys get to updating this story again. It's really good.
BrathanBrucasBaleyBreyton chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
love this story

brathan is hilarious

baley is great as well and so is breyton

maybe some bake and brachel as well

update soon please

xx
ParadiseLost23 chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
are u carryin on wi this story?
geea2 chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
I'm loving this, please update.
Riley06 chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
i'm loving the brathan interactions! nathan's such a jerk and i still love it!
princetongirl chapter 3 . 6/25/2007