Reviews for HEREDITY
Tayler chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
OMG i cried :(
ashleykitten chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
*jaw drops* oh... my... god...

you you you had Max kill Alec... poor Max *hugs her*

Despite the whole heart breaking ending it was a very well written story, i now need to go read fluff though. hehe
Zadrak chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Hey i think that was really good! Definitly the way that scenario would go down!

*cries* alec!

xZx
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wicked story! I loved it so no need to run and hide ;) Awsome how you delved into that little voice and made him crack and yeah I agree with you, Alec was gone so Max had no other choice. Still brilliant fic, well done!
Loisen chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
WOW

you killed

alec

through

maxs hand!

WOW
candyabble chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Not bad. Although I thought the Max and Alec having meaningless sex was unnecesary. Perhaps if at the end of the story, Max found out she was pregant with Alec's child then it would have added to the story instead of just being gratutious. Afterall the name of your story is "heredity," Max would then have to worry if Alec and Ben's defective/insane gene would be passed onto her child.
AKA DD chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
YOu know, so many people have been trying to figure out how to save Ben...and no one's been able to really. So, it is actually plausible that if Alec went the way of Ben...then he couldn't be saved either.

It still hurts though, to have Alec be unfixable.
a reader chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
DAMN! er... Nice flow and writing? uhm, anyway, poor Max. Poor Alec. Good night.