Reviews for Doors
Ms. Stella Black chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I like this a lot. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Poignant for sure. I think it was well-written and I like how you are not Rose-biased (even though that was what I was expecting). It has more power that way. I love your last lines too. I think you cap the series well here even though I am by no means finished with the series. Thanks for the story!
BuckleMyShoe chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I don't really know what to say; I'm in awe. One of the best-written fanfics I've ever read. Just brilliant.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Oh... Kind of sad, but I like it.

Thanks for writing.
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Ive just been trawling through some of my old favourites in post-exam boredom, and I'd forgotten how much I liked this one. Yey!
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Oh, that was... perfect. The tone was exactly right and it all came together so nicely.

And the ending was brilliant.

Loved it. :D
Holdur chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I LOVE your repetition! And how you brought it all together at the end and extended it above and beyond Doomsday and Rose. Well used repetition gets me every time and this was excellent!
LJC chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Masked Reviewer: read the last two lines again. Because you've got it exactly wrong.
Masked Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Aw, shit. The story was going so well and then you went and ruined the whole damn thing with the last line. You made Rose be the special companion who stood out from all the others. Because his granddaughter became just another ol' forgettable thing, and naturally Adric (one of his few companions to DIE! while with him) wasn't very memorable, and Jack sucked too, but Rose, oh, Rose Tyler is so terrific that HER door can't possibly be "just another one" because SHE isn't just "any" companion. !headdesk! Way to diss all the others. :(
Pipkat chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Loved it, so many Doors, so little time. Love yer work!
SciFiLeslie chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
If it is possible to have just the right amount of sap in a story, you've done it brilliantly. Just a bit sticky so it stays with you in a good way,
Zucht chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
As usual, you're the best! I never looked at the Doctor this way before. Thanks for showing me a side I hadn't thought of brfore.

Till later.
RosesBud chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Wow, that was a great idea, and beautifully done!
FireSign chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Oh God, the writing nerd in me is positively *drooling* over the parallel structure. And the "no sign of her presence" line is perfect- absolutely challenges the concept that we leave an indelible impression on where we live. A nice twist on the cliche. And the description of Jack's room really captures Jack's character; I'll be wondering about those pens for awhile.

I think that you've also put a finger on the Doctor's coping mechanism; if you tell yourself something enough times, you start to believe it.
Kesomon chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Oh bea-Utiful. That was just brilliant it was, absolute top notch. *claps*