Reviews for A Dance Forgotten
Breeluv chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
that was sweet and sad
Shirekat chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
*sniff*

It was so good it made me cry...

Oh, darn you sadness!
SilverSmile chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
That made me wanna cry it was so bittersweet, in a good way of course.

I really liked that, keep up the good work!
SheDreamsFiction chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Aw! This is so cute! I think I saw that video of AFV! My mom watches them all the time - and it is kind of said also, Ahiru die...*crys a river*
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Ha Ha Ha

That video was funny! The fact that the guy was a sucky dancer made that video all the more funny!
xuri chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aw, this is so cute. ; I could imagine a scene like this happening more if the cast of PT were in more modern time, y'know? -sniff- Poor Fakir, losing his Ahiru... The dance scene was cute, though, especially with her being pregnant. - Aww. Very cute n' fluffy n' well written. I enjoyed it. ;3
nilnil chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
aww... sad but not bad at all...

but i felt that it was rather rushed... and actually i was a little confused... mayb i was rush reading? dunno but i reckon ti would be better for you to elaborate just a little bit more... my opinion anyways.

but after reading a few times, i got it and it is totally sweet...
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
PENGUIN!

Okay, now that that's out of my system.

::ahem::

That was so cute! It made me want to cry! Poor Fakia, not having Ahiru by his side when he was older! That's so sad! ::begins balling::

I loved the story! I hope you do more! Though, yes, THAT time of year is coming around and no one gets their "Yay!" freetime... ::cries::

Okay, I'm done rambling. I hope you write more... as I've already said... Yeah.

- Mizu
Mangaka-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Very cute, although nothing particularly pretaining to PT is really involved here except for the theme of dance. Still, it was fluffy but somehow I can't imagine Fakir being old. ;;