Reviews for One of the Cool Kids
Riliane101 chapter 6 . 11/13
This is the best Akastuki story I've read in a long time! It made me laugh so hard!
ThePlotBunnies chapter 6 . 9/17
NOOOOO! POOR DEIDARA! Nice touch with the exploding tags though. I wonder what the Leader's test will be... dun dun dun!
ThePlotBunnies chapter 4 . 9/17
I'm kinda confused here. Was it the camera flash that disabled Tsukyomi? Was it seeing a picture of his own technique? I think that could have been explained a bit more.
Otherwise, great chapter!
ThePlotBunnies chapter 2 . 9/17
Tobi is so innocent...
ThePlotBunnies chapter 1 . 9/17
I love the twist at the end of this chapter! Shark fin soup for Kisame, lol!
Last Inferno chapter 6 . 9/10
This story has been glorious. I've lost count how many times I had to stop reading because I was laughing too hard. Truly, Tobi is a force to be reckoned with, in various senses of the phrase. Extremely well done - your writing was a joy to read. I do hope you'll give us the much anticipated trial of Pein. I look forward to seeing what the Leader has in store for dear Tobi.
XxaoshixX chapter 6 . 9/6
Oh please please please! You have to finish this somehow! Oh Tobi! :3
Kintora chapter 6 . 7/29
I'm dying! ahahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaaa
Akitsune chapter 6 . 7/21
A demon, but one that makes waffles nonetheless. Good waffles.
Clover letter chapter 6 . 7/10
complete this story please
NekoNyapii chapter 6 . 5/9
Another amazing piece of work you managed to write full of Tobi's hilarity cx I would say to please finish this story but seeing as how you haven't updated this for about 8 years or so I doubt that would happen anytime soon. Great story though :'D
The Flaming Darkness chapter 6 . 4/17
sounds like deidara is going into shock
T. Alana M chapter 6 . 2/12
I think there should be another chapter left. XD. Please update, this is a masterpiece.
Fireball Massacre chapter 5 . 2/9
its really hilarious keep it up
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »