Reviews for One of the Cool Kids
NatNicole chapter 4 . 4/23
HOLY SHTICK, this Chapter is pure AWESOMENESS! You're a GENIUS & I wanna marry Tobi for also being a genius! (...But not really coz marriage an' romance are stupid.)
Oh Kisame chapter 1 . 2/12
I seriously thought that Kisame was going to eat Tobi
CripSan chapter 2 . 1/21
I really enjoyed this, thank you
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 6 . 1/1
Hahaha this is priceless xD Please update again- even though it has been years- I would totally read it!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Awwww...does this mean Sasori's not in it? .
CrazySachiko chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
I need to know Pain's test! Pleas make a next chapter
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
poor kisame he just wants to eat good food.
sarcrow13 chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
Oh, my God! I'm laughing so hard! This is beautiful! :D
Riliane101 chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
This is the best Akastuki story I've read in a long time! It made me laugh so hard!
ThePlotBunnies chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
NOOOOO! POOR DEIDARA! Nice touch with the exploding tags though. I wonder what the Leader's test will be... dun dun dun!
ThePlotBunnies chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
I'm kinda confused here. Was it the camera flash that disabled Tsukyomi? Was it seeing a picture of his own technique? I think that could have been explained a bit more.
Otherwise, great chapter!
ThePlotBunnies chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Tobi is so innocent...
ThePlotBunnies chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I love the twist at the end of this chapter! Shark fin soup for Kisame, lol!
Last Inferno chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
This story has been glorious. I've lost count how many times I had to stop reading because I was laughing too hard. Truly, Tobi is a force to be reckoned with, in various senses of the phrase. Extremely well done - your writing was a joy to read. I do hope you'll give us the much anticipated trial of Pein. I look forward to seeing what the Leader has in store for dear Tobi.
XxaoshixX chapter 6 . 9/6/2015