Reviews for Hundred
mustang2029 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
i
inzaghina chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This is a great one shot... loved the idea even though I wouyld have probably died if during season 3 Meredith was with Finn, but then again... Meredith was blue in the last episode, som I'm not really happy at the moment...
Bekirock chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I loved this. It was great!
EmyTheGreat1725 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
ilovegaybumblebees chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That was very good. I'm loving it now. Great job!
nicoleeeeyx chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
i liked this, and i think it definitely worked better as a one shot. you are soo good at writing meredith and derek and i wish they were this happy on the show haha, well they're happy now, but we'll see for how long. keep up the good work. you're amazing. ]
Into.The.Fire chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
aww love this one too

cant wait for more, that is you are gonna choose to write more, right?
alygator86 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
how have i never read this before? i love it. it made me smile.
LizPotter-85 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
How is it that I've never seen this fic until now? Slippery little bugger, passed right between my fingers...You see, I make it a point to read all of your fics because YOU ROCK. It's a good thing you mentionned this one in your other story because GAH is this one ever wonderful. It made me all fuzzy in...wait how did Cristina put it again? Oh yeah, "warm gooey places."

That stuff.

Anyways, you'd better continue this fic. Because, because...ok because season three is premiering in 10 days, 2 hours, 50 minutes & 43 seconds (so tells me and I need happy things to keep me going until then.

Write, puppet, write!
Caramelchan chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
YAY! "I love you" aww that was a cute ending!
anything.you.want chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
i loved it. awesome writing once again.
harumscarum chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
i liked this, it was a really cute oneshot. still i find it hard to believe that mer and derek could not talk to each other for a whole year - that would be torture!
Laura369 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I am soo supposed to be doing chores at the moment, but stories keep on drawing me in. I loved it beyond believe. It was exactly what I was looking for, for a GA fix. I love it. I am definitely going to check out more work by you.
mcseriously chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
write more
kcapflow87 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
this was really, really, really good! you should continue this or write something similar or something... seriously!