Reviews for Quintessence
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 50 . 12/26/2007
Beautiful collection, dear, sweet, sad, just full of life at every turn. I like that you ended on a hopeful note. It gives a nice glimpse of the way things might be.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 44 . 12/26/2007
She's got that man WHIPPED! Ha!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 38 . 12/26/2007
Oh, burn! Somebody's been bad! XD
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 23 . 12/26/2007
Hehehe... ah, yes, our man in a toy store, wanting to be the kid he never was! It's cute, especially with that naughty little hint of him getting grown up toys later. Yummy, yes. :3
Foi chapter 50 . 9/22/2007
Its over! All the good times we had together bree and its over! How could you... wa

lol kidding, but for real I cant believe its over, I went through so much to see the end. There were laughing, crying, shocking, terrifying, angsty, and happy moments in these little things. (LOL) Saddely it has come to an end,and it rocked. HAHAHAHHAHA Its a full moon tonight! HAHAHAHA I can see myself saying that acutally, lol.

Loved reading this Bree, keep awing us(me) with your fantastic writing. (You know Im craving some pretty deep angst) Hope to see you, more like read you or something, soon.
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 50 . 8/9/2007
Loved them like usual! XD
Silvara chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
I like this one quite much.
Silvara chapter 47 . 8/7/2007
Nice... But because of the theme, I would have expected a lot more. In size I mean.
Silvara chapter 46 . 8/7/2007
After Smile (37) and Forever (39), somehow lingering in there is a little bit of tension, isn't it? Anyway, once again, it ended with a sweet feeling.
Silvara chapter 42 . 8/7/2007
... 10/10
Silvara chapter 44 . 8/7/2007
LOL
Silvara chapter 43 . 8/7/2007
Poor guy! Still it was deserved, huh!
Silvara chapter 41 . 8/7/2007
Wonderful. A fluffy and warm bread. Thus I witness it.

(hope the grammar isn't too bad... (a little doubt haunts me)
fooffybunny chapter 50 . 8/1/2007
i'm so sad that it's over lol I mean...I know you'll have others but still...these were great while they lasted _ "heaven", "ears", and "sensual" were my fav of the bunch. Thanks for finishing these. I'm sure there are many people who've aim for a high number and either don't make it or put out crap. I can honestly say, no matter how long or short, yours were always well written. They could even been 1 or 2 sentences but they were still meaningful. Hope your next projects go just as well _ Take care hun!
annter chapter 50 . 7/30/2007
I can't believe it's finally over. I really enjoyed it. Maybe you can make another seph/aer fluff in the future. Great job!