Reviews for I Have To Go
ThatGoTGirl chapter 1 . 1/19
This is one of the most heartbreaking and heartwarming Lucian fanfics that I have read. Kudos to you!
NATM-Wizard-Tribute-Narnian chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
ASJDHSAFDL HOW COULD YOU LSKDLSKDJ HOW COULD YOU HOW COULD YOU?
silverdoutrane chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
It was good...how about making it a LONG SHOT?
craftyjoe chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love it but for the simply fact that I dislike how it ended make it in to a two-chapter story...please. You just can't leave like that.
Gabi chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
LOUD!CRACK.. dripping sound..

That was my heart breaking :( and bleeding for Caspian and Lucy

Beautiful, in my mind, that's an official deleted scene for the book. (NO! I'm not going to believe otherwise)

I hope you keep writing about them *goes to search more Narnia stories in your profile*

Thank you!
Countess of Western March chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
It sucks for Lucian shippers. It's hard especially if you want to be slightly loyal to the series! Another great story! :)
Gloria Florida chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Aw so sweet. Lucy is such a comfort to him. I loved it!
GoldenAshes chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Yees abrupt and melancholic...but in a way that works. Lucy and Caspian were always so sweet to each other, and it makes sense he would turn to the Little Queen for comfort, and even love, whether because he loved her really like that, or because he was hurting.

I did adore Lucy's quote that it was his duty. Just so matter-of-fact and Lucyish. Great job.
moodplasticbag chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
hey i'm totally in love with your story

it's so sad :'(

but so wonderful indeed!

(i know i sound rather weird)

i was wondering...

would you mind if i translate it in french?

xD

(hope no one else asked you before i did)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
That was very sad, but very well done.

-Ellie
theinsanegirlwhotalkstoherself chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
very sad at the that she just leaves buti guess that was how it was maent to be
Schmo and Sushi chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Yay! I've always wanted Caspian and Lucy to get together, for some odd reason. Nice one-shot.

~Sushi~
Alfie chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Oh Em! that was really good. Oh my gosh! Why does your writing always blow me away? I know what I said before about Caspian/Lucy stories, but I loved it. To use a very clich├ęd line...Your writing is my drug of choice. Well when you let me read it anyway. I have the biggest grin on my face now. Thanks Em, you just made my night.

Gee, I sound Ridiculous.
Seraph05 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Aw that was really sweet Em! And so cute! I love the way she comforted him that was gorgous!

Luv Seraph
More Than You Can Handle chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
aw.

cuteness. and sadness.

poor Caspian. actually, i had always toyed with the idea of Caspian/Lucy pairing...but i didn't know how to do it.

you did it wonderfully. :)