Reviews for Simple Things
Ace of Aces 2.0 chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
Love it! Keep it up!
Jasper01 chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
Have to admit, I am loving this, very well written with wonderful characterisation.

Docking Bay 94 made me smile. A certain smuggler in a certain cantina...

I suppose there's one on every planet.
Saiya-jin Supa Senshi chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
good story, very good you picked up on the characters perfectly.

Just a quick note, i don't know if you know this but 'Fierfek' is actually a Huttese word for 'poison' which was picked up by the clones to use as an expletive.

Thanks for writing a cool story
Ms.MaraJade chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
Equally impressive. I'm still enjoying the story and the fun it is. The humor is dark and entertaining. It's just what I would expect from a group of commandos.

I wish you encouragement for Chapter 10! Hopefully, I'll post a reply sooner next time!

Ms.MaraJade chapter 8 . 10/2/2008
My humblest apologies for not reviewing sooner! I wanted to finish reading Order 66 before delving back into your story. I didn't want to confuse the two stories, and I am glad I chose to come back to yours after reading the unhappy ending of Order 66. It's nice to see that in your story the squad is back together in better times before the events of Order 66. :-)

I give you the utmost respect for your writing. It's comparable to Karen Traviss' books, and you've nailed the characters equally well. I feel like a fly on the wall of their mission. The narrative and the rhythm of the story is equally impressive and I need to get to Chapter 9 and see what happens next. :-)

Izzers chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
Still loving this story. You capture their voices very well, and the attention to detail is wonderful.
pronker chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Terrific and well-paced story. Nice niche and I don't think many authors here are writing RC.
Random Clone chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
Still loving it, Famira! Still loving it. Atin's POV was superbly done! You (always) manage to get their voices down so skillfully, it makes me jealous. :)

It's a joy to read! Kandosii!
Ms.MaraJade chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
Hello!

I fell across this wonderfully entertaining story one day while falling into a writer's block on my Voltron fan fiction.

I'm truly impressed by your writing and how you've captured the spirit of Karen Traviss' novels. The commandos come across exactly as how I perceive their personalities in the novels, and it's very refreshing to read about them without having to wait for a new book. I think Chapter 7 had a fantastic and comical ending, something that made me chuckle about Darman's "predicament." It seems just the type of thoughts a clone should have for his lack of "experience."

I saw you haven't updated in a couple months, and I respect that, as with any good story sometimes the Muse forgets to inspire the writer for a while. However, I've noticed for myself that when she does return, it's usually with a good purpose. With that being said, I certainly hope you decide to continue with this story and that the Muse will not abandon you for long.

I have added "Simple Things" to my Story Alert List and look forward to the e-mail update advising me that you have continued.

Again, this is an excellent story and very well written. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Random Clone chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
He! Darman, honey, you're a sweetheart!

"... Seeming to mistake his frisking for something else."

I *loved* that line! Dar's completely oblivious! Haha! I loved this chapter! Thanks for the update!
kiku65 chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
Poor Dar. I hope he gets a big slice of sticky cake to make up for this
Lucillia chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
Great that you've finally updated this. I like it. Poor Darman. He'd change his mind about kissing real quick if it was Etain doing it.
Albus Paulson chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
This is good! However, I would like it if an update came our way.

It's so hard to find fanbases for Republic Commando stuff. I'm glad you've made some.

-Albus
Alwaysbeyourself chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
hey, I just found this wonderfull story on clonecommaders and was very happy that you turned out to be a ff writer!

I must admit I just read the part about Darman because I like him most, but before I found him I scanned through bits of the other chapters.

I must say: WELL DONE! I like to read more of them (guess, I wait for Complication Darman and its a pitty your computer crashed!)!

I wrote about the Commandos (especially Darman), too, maybe you have time to read one of them as well. I think you would like it.

Greez

S.M.C.
Ace of Aces 2.0 chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
good chapter! i wonder what color Fi will pick... update soon