Reviews for The Last Third
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great work! :)
GraciePie chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I don't know how I missed this little gem. I love all the filling in you do and I love this one a teeny bit more because it's Deakins...gotta love Deakins :)
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I don't normally like stories from deakins point of view...but hehehehe this one is SUPERB! great job! on to read the next part of this series :) which I'm ADDICTED to now..thank you

Sassy
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Another nice companion piece...I just love Deakins!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
thank you for writing this- i really truly LOVE maggie- it is like i expect to see that child you have her so real- I have read everything i can from you so far- and i am loving it
blucougar57 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Thankyou so much for writing this! It was excellent, abssolutely brilliant! I loved Deakins' reactions throughout the entire piece. He displayed a very controlled anger - just the way I imagined.

LOL I loved the line, that partnering Goren with Logan would be suicide for him. How true...

Great work with this. I love all the 'missing scene' stories. It really makes the whole thing so much more complete, and this just capped it off very nicely.
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
another great story! *clap* *clap* *clap*

thewomanwhosoldtheworld
between the waves chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Thanks so much for filling in the blanks of Choices, I love these little missing scenes.
elfluvr chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
(sigh) ... I'm SO going to miss Jimmy Deakins.

I love that you're "filling out" Choices. These added scenes and moments are great!
caseyswife chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Thank you, Infinity (and blucougar!) for these wonderful glimpses into the background of your stories. They add so much dimension to your already fantastic tales. Marvelous as always!
Jenna Luri chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Waters was just arrested...by his wife.

"You arrested your husband..."

Is there a problem with that?

Absolutely perfect! I can see Alex doing this!

terrific story!
Eleanor J chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
A nice little chapter. You've got to love any fic that starts of with a quote from the Babylonian Talmud. I'm going to miss Deakins a lot too.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I cant get enough of this :D :D Its excellent!
The Confused One chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
YAY! Another amazing story here. I really loved this, and it fit extremely well. Another amazing job, especially with the Bobby/Deakins chat. :)
flightRN chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Again - another excellent installment to this series... God, I just gobble these up! When your stories pop up, it's like Christmas morning! Thanks for the wonderful stories and keep them coming!