Reviews for Deviated World
superwriter1234 chapter 39 . 4/12
wow...
this is so good i am speechless
loveislouder94 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
This is an interesting story, and it's coming along quite well. Nice work! :)
The Magnetic Witch chapter 39 . 6/7/2012
Update soon!
tt crews chapter 39 . 5/17/2012
Ha! In your face, Charice! Although Remus was lucky Amelia Bones was there.

Discredit Umbridge? Sounds like a job for the Marauders.
jekl chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
I just found this story and really like it...good job writing something original.
Furionknight chapter 39 . 5/15/2012
I look forward to more :)
Furionknight chapter 38 . 5/2/2012
I look forward to more :)
Crazy Redd chapter 38 . 4/24/2012
I love it! I love how you've portrayed, or changed due to the twist of the world, everyone! I can't wait until the next chapter comes out! Please update soon!
tt crews chapter 38 . 4/23/2012
Dumbledore is one to talk considering how he risked Harry over and over again. And Dumbledore waited a long time to ask Remus for his explanation of his actions. Seems he waited until he needed him again-so who is the ruthless one? Nevertheless, he trusts him with the vital task of finding horcruxes. Perhaps Remus' ruthlessness (singlemindedness?) is a reason to give the task to him.

I've written before about how much I like your Remus. He's complex with many admirable qualities but also damaged by his experiences.
tt crews chapter 37 . 4/3/2012
Messy break up. Even given that Tonks had somewhat withdrawn from the relationship months ago.

This chapter really shows Remus indecision where Tonks is concerned."He didn't know what he wanted to do." He is so indecisive that he literally stands there unmoving when punched in the face. "There were more shouts, but Remus could not quite hear them." He seems detached even from the injury.
Mint Berry Crunchita chapter 37 . 4/3/2012
I love this story, and I only had time to skim the last chapter, but I'm excited to read it asap!
Weasleytwinslover87 chapter 28 . 10/28/2011
Awwwwww she kissed him!
Weasleytwinslover87 chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
:-o he told Dumbledore! Wonder if thats gonna faze him
missmetric chapter 36 . 10/24/2011
Excitedly awaiting another installment. :)
Weasleytwinslover87 chapter 19 . 10/23/2011
For some reason this chap makes me love Sirius more and more!