Reviews for After Happy Ever After
The Writer Es chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
hmmm... Sequal?
Es
pixiegirlm chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
Is the story about the three brooks from the Grimm stories or just one you made up? Because, you see, I'd like to use it in my own fanfic but if you created it then I wouldn't want to use it without your permision. my email is " so you can respond. Thanks in advance!
occasional-episode chapter 19 . 8/14/2008
a very worthy sequel!
gleefan2009 chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
love it all
Dawn Catcher chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Love it! This is one of the best stories i've read in a while.

Dawn Catcher
Jessica Corey chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
I like the story even more now, I read it when I'm bored at work and I'm happy you wrote it, it's really good, I'm really into the story now.
Jessica Corey chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
I'm officially on chapter 7 now, I'm really into the story it's really good, I can actually see it as a 10th Kingdom movie. Thank you for writing it, I'm bored out of my mind at work and I read a a chapter or two at work while I'm working to keep me from getting so bored my brain turns to mush and leaks out of my ears. it's really good, please write a sequel.
xZoex chapter 18 . 6/4/2007
heya. it'z me (again!) but i waz wonderin if u meant dat u wasn't gunna write a sequel or dat you where goin 2 be delayed writin it. i am confused. please please do a sequel :)

please get back to me,

Zebidee (Formerly murphyisdabest)
jessica Corey chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
wow, it's really good, I could actually picture this being a movie, I can actually picture them saying this and i love wolf in this story, he's like a little kid experiencing things for the first time. good job.
random reader chapter 19 . 5/30/2007
heya love this story. Are you going to write a sequel to After Happy Ever After?

please do.
xZoex chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
heya. i LOVE dis story n read it on kingdomspress but den i lost ma internet n only got it bak so when i realised u had put it on here 2 i waz like "YIPPY!" ok i will stop goin on n on now n ask ... r u gonna write a sequel? i so hope u r.

pleaz get bak 2 me,

murphyisdabest
GuesssWho chapter 19 . 5/9/2007
Just so you know-'were' means man, not half.

But at any rate, thanks for finishing this!
GuesssWho chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
YAY!

Now keep at it!
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
CONTINUE!
Fairytale Dreamer chapter 6 . 9/30/2006
i just finished reading all 6 chapters (it took a while), and i love your story! i am anxiously waiting to see what happens next. by the way, you did great at keeping the main characters' personality traits in tact. update soon!