Reviews for The Silent Game
Zauti chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
For a moment I was like 'wtf silence? They waited so long, they died of old age?' lol

Then I read it again and kinda felt stupid.

So yeah, the ending is a bit... ok, VERY weak.

But other than that, it's pretty ok
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Nice paced MMAD chess fic! I've read loads off them and this one comes very close to perfect :P You bring in the play of emotions very well. Thanks!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
What a lovely chess story!

It was so perfectly described ... the whole atmoshpere, their thoughts, ... everything ...

AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
An intense, roller coaster of a fic. Had me on tenderhooks from the very beginning. An excellent fic, and I loved it. Well done.

greenmaiden chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
that was so sweet! definately the best MMAD i've ever read. Please WRITE MORE SOON!
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I rather like the ending, actually. It moves a bit fast, but with waiting 50 years that's certainly understandable. Yay for kisses and fluffyness :D
warm heart chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Wow, this was a great one. If I had to put in in a category, I'd say "Masterpiece". I loved how you describe the silence. I could really feel it...
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
WOOT! *hands Jerry cookie...hands you espresso* I loved it! I absolutely loved it! This is an amazing story! OMG! I'm so happy now. Thanks for making me smile today. :D Have a good one!

Jadzania chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Oh, this is such a lovely love story :)