Reviews for Unimaginable
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 18 . 3/10
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
Methos-Kyuubi777 chapter 18 . 2/12
One of the best fic's I've ever read. Especially with this pairing. I remember sitting down a few years ago and just stumbling across it. Long before I made an account. I was sad when my last PC died, as I lost all of my favorites. Finally found this breathtaking fic a few days ago on this new desktop.

Despite a few typo/spelling errors, which I find even in my own writing, it is still in my top list.

10/10. You are a great author, and I hope to see more of your work. All I can say is, Dono Arigatougozaimasu. Thank you for writing such a great story. I still love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I lost interest once Kai was introduced into the story line she took over the story she replaced the purity and power Kagome is to represent and the power and unstop able forcenter Sesshoumaru is and the tragic past of Inuyasha shrugs I was loving this story beautiful plot but you lost me once Kai became the center and not who the story is about I love characters that are put in to enhance a story in fact there are many I love like in As dead gives life but shrugs just for for me but very well executed the flow of the words was perfect I loved it till well yeah Thank You
Guest chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
Omg loved this story, and it's finished!
xXLizzy-MargaretXx chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
Oh my gods, that was great. I am glad you stuck through till the end of this fic cuz it was worth it. Nice job! XD
lia.a.karas chapter 18 . 7/25/2014
Thank you for the wonderful story. It was excellent.
misuky7 chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
This was amazing and beautiful. I absolutely adored this. :3
HEY chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. All of it.
UnnaturalNature chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
Besides the few spelling errors and mis-wording, I absolutely loved this story.
Getting Sess away from his almost annoyingly cold, high and mighty attitude was amazingly done, without turning him into a total softy.
I wish that there were more chapters to go more in depth about what happened when Sess and Kagome mated, how the servants reacted and the other demons, but you did very well.
HelleBelle chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
I glad their finally happy
Guest chapter 18 . 10/25/2013
ohh! thank you for this story!:) i like it!
WyrdSmith chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Am enjoying this very much!

FYI, I collect typos & funny errors (many of my own, so know I'm not picking on you!). You have a hilarious (to me) one: "...full adult. Her lips were extremely large (36d's), her hips were small..."

damn! Those are some large lips, all right! ; )
Guest chapter 18 . 10/2/2013
I spent the last week reading this... Now what am I supposed to do with my life? Your story is amazing!
Nefertiti chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Inutaishou is a freak lol 3 children by 3 different women lol
SesshxKagforeverandever chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
I really liked this story. I wish I could write something this.. Awesome and really.. You are an amazing writer. The ending was depressing. But I could live with it. As long as kagome and sesshomaru are together :) great!