Reviews for Love, Lies and Empire
Dresden's Ghost chapter 31 . 4/24
A truly intriguing and well written story. You’ve set it up to be quite the epic tale, weaving many different character’s journeys into one rather seamlessly. A shame to have put years of effort and love into a story such as this and not see it completed.
Niki1213 chapter 31 . 4/11
Hello I just found this wonderful story and I love it. Please update soon. I love KenKao! Oh and you have a new follower.
Yose chapter 31 . 4/2
Hi! I read your story in the one night, it's so magical and fantastic, your story is like a chinese historical Drama, is good read a beauty of story. I love, i hope it continues, you're wonderful.

Much love for you!
JJ chapter 31 . 2/26
Hey! I hope you continue this story.. It has been awhile, but I wanted to encourage you to return to this story! :)
Nvelvet1 chapter 31 . 6/22/2017
Your story is amazing! I have visited and read it several times and it has not been getting enough. Is there any chance that you continue writing the story? I will keep my hopes up!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I always read first then look at the reviews... btw nice story I like it
katsumi0003 chapter 31 . 8/7/2016
Oh. They kissed. I never thought it would ever happen. Hehe. But anyway i love this fic. I hope you continue. I really, really love a possessively jealous Kenshin.
katsumi0003 chapter 14 . 8/7/2016
I'm glad they finally met again.
katsumi0003 chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
I think i like sojiro more to be kaoru's fiance...but then again i didn't want kenshin to kill him...so i guess okita was fine. Hehe.
katsumi0003 chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
Kenshin and Kaoru finally, at least, saw each other.
the Honeycomb chapter 31 . 4/14/2016
Oh my GOD this is AMAZING! I'm sure you have your hands full with other things (life is crazy and the unexpected is a common occurrence) but I truly, TRULY, hope that you come back and finish this story. It's not even finished and it's already in my top 3 favorite Ruroken Fanfics. Such a web you are weaving so carefully in this tale. I am anxious to see the outcome!
wraith54 chapter 31 . 3/14/2016
Is this story dead or are you still working on it?
kenkao4ever chapter 31 . 3/11/2016
I love this story of yours. You're an amazing writer. I love the detailed story-telling and i'm so captivated with your characters. I'm so glad i found this masterpiece and just want you to know that i'll be patiently waiting until you post the next chapter .
Shadowed Secretz chapter 31 . 1/15/2016
I really do hope you have not given up on this story. This is probably my third or fourth time reading it, and it pains my heart that such a quality story should go unfinished. The dedication and details in every sentence makes this one of the best on in my opinion.

I can only hope and wish for your inspiration to continue on this masterpiece.
Lizzie chapter 31 . 8/14/2015
I had some extra days off from work today & spent most of it reading some favorite RK fanfic. I stumbled upon this fic after many years & realized you added another chapter during my lull in reading fanfic. I was very happy with the latest chapter but disheartened by your experience with a mean spirited reviewer. I hope that does not deter you from writing more. I find you and every other aothor maligned in that review very talented. The "so-called" reviewer does not seem to have a grasp of the AU genre or she/he has a different interpretation of it. To each their own I say! That still does not excuse that person from writing a rant versus an actual review. So keep your head up & write on my dear!