Reviews for Shin no Duelist
naomi chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Cool :3
andysanime chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Really good job, poor Yugi (.
Seirei Nightlord05 chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Hi...

Although I never reviewed this story before (as far as I remember), but I've been reading this story and keeping a copy of it since I was introduced to this story by a schoolfriend of mine (don't know her name, sorry) in 2006...I know...I know...It was five years ago but I can't help but being and still intrigued by the story...

Keep up the good work, and don't worry about the update time, just please don't abandon the story, thanks a bunch...XD Take care...:D
Riolyne chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
I know I read those Eragon books. I havn't read the third one... if it's out... I dunno...

Please update. Pretty Pretty please? You havn't in a realy long time.

Pen
Riolyne chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
I know I shouldn't have laughed when I read it but I just burst out laughing when I read "Prepare the Blue Toon Squad!". Hahaa. I think the word 'toon' really makes me laugh AND when they were looking in fear at the blue eyes TOON dragon.

*snicker* I know that if I was face to face with the monster I'd be scared shitless, but still... it makes me laugh cause its a TOON.

Excellent story btw *egerly clicks next chapter while ignoring the fact I just spelt egarly wrong TWICE!*

Pen
shadowdragon07 chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
This is a very interesting story. I do hope that you will continue it. I'd much like to see what happens to Yugi and Atemu. It is a very good story, quite exilarating. .
WolfeChilde chapter 7 . 8/11/2007
Plz update soon
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
I love this story! Atemu is awesome in this story! Please update soon!
kikomio chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
well that was one emotional rollercoaster for yugi huh? por yugi. ;)
A.YamiYugi chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
Great Fic! I totally love it

Plz update soon
spiritfire chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
Harsh man and now Shadi is going to tell about Yugi's parents man it was kinda morbid and its okay update soon and don't let school get you down.
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
I did enjoy this chapter. It was sad but good! Well I need to go and read 'To Kill A Mockingbird' now so update soon plz.
Angel's Charm chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
You updated! A wonderful chapter, but so sad... Poor Yugi, he lost everything. And poor Yami... Plz update a bit sooner then previous time, 'k?

Ja Ne, AC
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
Poor Yugi, to have everything ripped away like that. He was very close to death himself. I hope Shadi will explain everything to him.

Good chapter.
Mo0Chroi chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
*waving energeticaly* HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI! sorry i havent reviewed in a while! Been really buisy latley. It sucks, but i get a few minutes in my own little fanfic world! so, HI! im so sorry that i broke the promise i made in 'rekindled love''s last review that i made. I feel horrible. ;-; *snif snif* Im not crying! *sobs eyes out*

The Black Angel