Reviews for That One Person
phebes0808 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I thought this was a really cute story. (OK, so cute may not be the best adjective...), but a really good one! I always enjoy your writing.
wcfan chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
The words in italics during the beignning and ending of the story are so beautiful. Sad but beautiful...

You're great at expressing the words.

Good job on the story. It's super-sad but very nicely written.
chb76 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
That was heartbreaking. And depressing. Poor Dean I think the boy needs therapy after what he has to go through thanks to us ficcers.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
why is it that Sam always dies? lol anyway its so sad to see Dean like that. getting into his mnd when something like that happens its really depressing. great job making me cry lol. koolio
1967Impala chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
another great story! amazing in fact! these one shots you write are fantastic! poor dean though! i feel so badly for him! john and sam dying, i was not prepared for that one... it hit me like a rock! i had to reread that sentance! anyway awesome story! 1967Impala
bjxmas chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Very beautiful, so glad Dean found that one person, rather she found him. It is always nice to examine Dean and his life. Interesting take on how he would just stoicly go on with his life after losing his family. I liked the part about him being happy to die in a dark place, all alone, very dark and realistic.

Good job, B.J.
Sweetie420 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I really love your story. It's really good. I'm in a bad time right now and your story put some things in perspective for me. I love it, it has meaning and hope. I really hope you add more to it or write others like it. I really liked. Good luck in writing and thanx.
mcmanusbaby90 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
This was uterly heartbreaking. You conveyed the emotion so well that it seriously brought tears to my eyes. Also The message this story sends is wonderful. Congrats on a beautifuly written peice of work!

Brie
snchills chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Aw poor Dean. Good story.
tsweeny chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I like the story and I also like the message that there are still people who care.