Reviews for He's Not You
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Wow! This story is really realistic and just beautiful!
Youre really good at describing feelings D
Its such a sad stor... I hope this wasnt the end?
When I watched the movie, I always thought that it couldnt be so easy and that
Olivia couldnt just like the real sebastian the same way she liked viola
Please go on writing! ) Because you're really good at it.
lemon-rind chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Well, that was a hard ending. I guess it's realistic though.
GreenTeaLover chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Damn, the feels TT Ending was nice, but I still feel bad for Olivia '' Welp, onto the sequel where hopefully, Olivia gets a happy ending(?) I can only hope ;P
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
I ship this so hard and you did such an awesome job.
GalanthaDreams chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
That was amazing. I always wondered about the validity of Olivia's feelings since she seemed to switch to the real Sebastian so quickly. I feel like the movie would have been much deeper and more meaningful had Olivia and Viola actually been together. Of course I enjoyed the movie but it's not a movie that people will always remember. The movie is sweet, funny, filled with cliches-but ultimately forgettable. I'll remember your story first now when I think of these characters.
ilovepwandbleach chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Amazing story you got here! :D Im so lucky I found this story and there's a sequel.

Good one :)
KyeTamm chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
I LOVE IT. C8

This story is so sweet yet heart-breaking. I kinda wanted them both to be together and i nearly shrieked when i found out this was the end.

But man, i'm glad that there's a sequel to this. Xp Aight', my point is that this is an amazing story ! Good job CX

-Kyle
lnkmstr10 chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Um hello, this story is freakin brilliant! Such a beautiful bitter-sweet story. The way you wrote Olivia and Viola was just perfect and even though I wanted them together, the way you ended it was so sweet, leaving us wanting more yet also satisfied, like Olivia. Hope to see more from you!
HoneyLynx chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
I watched She's the Man for the first time last night (yeah, I know, 4 years too late). I was left as dissatisfied with the ending as with the original play. Olivia was too conveniently paired up with Sebastian-Sebastian in the end, when she really fell for Viola-Sebastian. When I saw all the fics written about the Viola/Olivia pair, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt this way. But yours has to be one of the best I've read. You really showed how bizarre and complicated it must have gotten for Olivia after she found out. And I LOVED how you acknowledged that Viola didn't apologize to Olivia (that part bothered me in the movie).

Aside from that, your fic was well-written. The structure and the flow and the dialogues just drew me into the story. But mostly it's so darn heartwrenching. I'd really come to love and empathize with the Olivia in your fic. I'm glad you've written a sequel to this because goddamn I think I would have been heartbroken if you'd left it at Olivia's huge unrequited love.
Snapplelinz chapter 8 . 11/17/2009
I agree wholeheartedly with f.s. mercredi. This story made me want to cry too (which I didn't, just so we're clear). It's a really heartwarming story. Even if you can't relate and haven't been in this kind of situation before, I felt for the characters and their various plights. I'm glad that Olivia and Viola were able to come to an understanding. That's the mark of a true friendship: to be able to get past something as life-altering as this. Great story and two enthusiastic thumbs-up.
chocoblue chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
okay. so i know that you wrote this story like a long time ago. and i know that i'm probably gonna sound like some wimpy, wussy, loser but...

your story made me cry.

just to make it clear. i DID NOT do the ugly cry. i hope i managed to salvage some of my dignity.

but i couldn't help the tears from falling (my eyes are still watery, in fact). not a lot of writers can affect me like this. some of them made my chest ache. like, seriously. some even managed to make a whole week feel all gloomy and depress-y for me (it's a total compliment to the writers, by the way. having that much effect on my normal perky fanfic loving self).

gee. i'm babbling.

well, what i'm really trying to say is you wrote brilliantly. you reached your reader. you managed to evoke feelings from me. you made me feel for your characters. but more than that, i felt a connection, an understanding. it's the stuff i look for in stories, whether it may have happy endings or not.

so dear writer, i thank you for letting me experience this. and congratulate you for a job well done.
Please Delete My Account Now chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
Wow. The coolest thing about this fic, is that you totally understand how someone with an unrequited love feels, and how depressed they feel. Spot on with the feelings of despair. Kudos.
Watermelonsaregood chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
OMG! It's over! I absolutely loved it!
magicmumu chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Oh man, I am a horrible person for not placing a review for this story. I read it over a year ago (at least), and I faved it, so why didn't I review it? This was a very good story, placed with a good amou nt of angst, but not so much at one time that you'd choke on it. there was humor to cut into soe of it, and it was written in a way that someone who usually loves happy endings could still like the way that it didn't end quite the way I'd hoped. Still, I am glad that you had written a sequel, or I would have gone insane. Good stuff.

Erin