Reviews for Unusual Guests
Sheldon The Whale chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
O.O awe shit. Awesome story, trippy ending though.
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I love this so far! :D
GallifreySky chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
AMAZING I LOVE IT! i would request for more, but i think the ending was just "brilliant" c: I always knew Kyoya was an alien...
Glitter Spires chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Well now I'm horrified. Is their going to be a sequel?
Extended Experience chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Dun, dun duh!
gandalf chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Rose did not say words like bloody, just because she was English does not mean she swore. Doctor Who's for children, remember?
ronnieangell chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
O.o the shadow went into Kyoya
Serina Elric chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
ooooh secrets! thats why he's so evil!
ToTaLy-WeIrD-aNd-PROUD chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow. I know I'm reading this a couple years late but I am BLOWN AWAY by how well you write. I was not expecting something this good, and I'm only on the prologue! VERY well-written, and I'm going to read the next part now :D
Kina Kalamari chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Wow. When I wandered into the OHSHC crossovers section to browse and saw "Doctor Who (1)", I was like, "Seriously? Who would do that?" But I decided to read it anyway, just for the hell of it, and found myself ridiculously surprised by its quality.

This was an excellent story. It read just like a Doctor Who episode, didn't feel contrived or stretched at all. And everyone was extremely in character, which I see as rather impressive considering the variety of personalities you were working with.

Very, very nice job. Fantastic, one might even say. ;]
HyoomanBean chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
OMGeez!

Kyoya is now actually an alien! It isn't a figure of speech anymore!

Love this story! Please update soonies.
Daniel chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
A original one, i suppose.
Christina Conlon chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Wait, is it done? The status says complete, but... but it CAN'T be! :O It ended too soon! I'm so sad now. :( This was written a long time ago, but still... I thought there would've been at least one other twist, like it got Kyoya or something. Ah, well. I still totally loved this story! :D *adds to favorites*

Christina Conlon
Taylor chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Oooh, it's got Kyoya, hasn't it? Aah! I love this story :) I thought a DW/Ouran crossover would be weird, but this is actually really good! Update soon :)
maymot97 chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Did the thing take over Kyoya?