Reviews for Stuck on You
funnechick chapter 8 . 8/9/2006
'. ! Plain and simple...I mean, I know I want this to be a Semma, I'm pretty sure it will be, but still...I just don't like her. More please...
Sweetest Emotions chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
This is still incredible, I am in love with it. I really hope you update soon cause I am dying for more :)
funnechick chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
I like the spacing...it makes it easier to read. But anyways, I wonder if Sean knows just how bad he really hurt Emma...oh, and what's going to happen at Manny's party? Sean better say something to Emma, but what about Peter? So many questions...anyways, I can't wait for the next post!
funnechick chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
This is really awesome so far! I like how we get to see so much of Sean's POV, usually when ppl write about him coming back, it's only in Emma's POV, but I like seeing how things are in Sean's mind. I can't wait to see what happens next, and I can't see the story ending without a blowout fight between Sean and Peter...and I cannot believe Emma never told Peter about Sean...I wonder if he knows Sean is Emma's ex. Anyways, Update Soon!
LuluOceanEyes chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
This is really good so far. I can't wait for the next chapters.
Cheery23 chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
updates soon please i love reading this story very good..
Smartest Girl In The World chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
Great Chapter. I think you should make them give Spinner another chance. Make Sean and Emma make up later, just so you can make the story a little longer. UPDATE soon.
Cheery23 chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
keep on writing..i'm excited for updates on this story
Cheery23 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
update soon please..
Sweetest Emotions chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Yay I love it so far! It is really good, i am so hooked. I am so happy that you took my suggestion, cause I was dying to read something just like this. Oh and you can chose what you want, Emma to be bitter or not, it's your choice. Thanks again for writing this! :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2