Reviews for The Visit
VeggieGirl15 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Aww, that was so sweet.

Dilu chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Aw, this is so sweet, I love it.

Really well written, your descriptions are good, of the room and of Baby Trunks. Bulma and Vegeta were both only slightly OOC, congrats, actually Bulma was perfect but Veggie, well he's a toughie. But you did it really well :).

Are you comleting the 30 kisses challange? I hope so, look forward to reading more.

Happy Writing

Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
So sweet...
Trynia Merin chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Very powerful emotions packed into one short fiction. Very much in character too and cannon. Nicely done!
Cappuccino Penguin chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
This is a beautifully written oneshot! You made it cute without making Vegeta out of character and that is very impressive. Great work!
Twin-Lance chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
What a great Vegeta/Trunks bonding fic. Beautiful story. I loved every bit of it.
ShootToThrill chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
*crying* that was so sweet and s perfect. *cries even more* fav.
Aeris Leonheart chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Aaw! -
Pearl3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
(cries and adds to favs)
sonyahhh chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Alexandra chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That is so heartworming and just brilliant and great. As if it where from the saga itself. If you're planning to continue this, it would be really great...a sight for sore eyes, if i'm not to bold to say.
Love4all chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Cool! keep up the good work!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Very good.
pitkat chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Although I'm not a favorite of seperated POVs, I really like this. Beautifully written. :)
Pink Cat chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I thought you were ,this prove that you are not

I have been so tired will star tomorrow and I have no will to go this fic did save my day You always make good one shot' also was so darn sweet!