Reviews for One Man, Two Lives Destroyed
Amythista chapter 19 . 4/13/2009
STOP MAKING ME CRY!Arg!
LostInKaos chapter 31 . 1/16/2007
okay so I was so going to go with no sequal, but I am now looking forward to the sequal. James always annoyed me in this story so the next one is going to be amazing... I will be waiting for it...
LostInKaos chapter 29 . 1/16/2007
Awe... I'm so happy with the ending... Mark ever died, he finally remembered, they got married, they had another child, and finally the family was complete...YAY! It was a good story... good job.
fantasycrazyperson409 chapter 31 . 1/14/2007
hm cant think of a good title right now but if i come up with on i mail it to u kay?
fantasycrazyperson409 chapter 30 . 1/14/2007
A
fantasycrazyperson409 chapter 29 . 1/14/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY IT IS SO GOOD!
Nothing Left To Do chapter 31 . 1/13/2007
yay! a sequel! make it soon please?
Saran VD chapter 31 . 1/11/2007
o... suspenceful! (cant spell im sry!) cant wait!

HURRY! GACK!
Memilyxoxo chapter 31 . 1/9/2007
YAY! a sequel! but please try to keep it rated T, one of the kids I babysit (she's almost 13) loves the story, as does my sister, who is also her age, but neither of them can read M rated stories, so for their sake, I beg you.
AdenaMentzel chapter 29 . 1/9/2007
aw what a cute ending! I'm so sad that this story is over!
AdenaMentzel chapter 30 . 1/8/2007
A
BroadwayBabe32 chapter 31 . 1/8/2007
yeah! I THINK THE TITLE SHOULD BE "Not While I'm Around" i like my title to be from musicals i like, this one is a song from sweeney todd, but i think it just fits
Fangirl44 chapter 31 . 1/8/2007
how about the title be "Anything for Love?"

can't wait to read this story
Diva Actress chapter 31 . 1/7/2007
I can't wait to read it!

"You can't Change the Past" for a title? Maybe not...oh well, I tried. Let me know what you think of it.
elphaba reincarnated chapter 31 . 1/7/2007
let me just say, i loved this story...typically i like all Maureen-centric stories, but this was by far phenomenal. i'm thrilled to read the sequel. can't wait.