Reviews for Knowing better
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I swear I read and reviewed this before, but apparently not. :S This is pretty funny, albeit a bit short, and not heavily detailed. The thing is, I know I recently read a fanfic involving prank wars between Soundwave and Skywarp, in which Skywarp winds up pink (thanks to Soundwave sending Rumble and Frenzy to do so, while the seeker was recharging). I have no idea if a lot of people are using that same idea, or if that story was yours as well (in which I shall check), or perhaps, you continued on from someone else's idea. Either way, yet again, this was amusing.
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
soundwave's almost cuddly!
Lixx Tetraxx chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
hm... Skywarp? Pink?

ROFLMAO!

hehe... this is funny and good and lovable. Nice job!
Vigatus chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I think the story would have been better if there was more information about what was going on in the background to the story. For example the peace arangments and what not.
LKW chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
An interesting character piece, for Soundwave and Thundercracker, and Skywarp a bit, as well. The bit at the end did well in showing Soundwave's "odd" sense of humor. A few off words - "I leaned to lead" should be "I learned to lead"? - a couple of "threw"s near the end which should be "through"s - but a nice story.