Reviews for Life vs Charlie Part II: Topsy Turvy
Cutter12 chapter 25 . 3/23/2012
Holy Guacamole! That was quite a shocker! The identity of the boss, Alan TAKES CHARGE and dancing. Yep, this one was a real page turner. :D
Black-Angel-001 chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
Well I finally took the time to read this (love your work, by the way, you really know how to get into the characters. I appreciate that) and I have to say...

I thought you said there was a character death? But only Amita died?

...that was probably uncalled for but I don't like Amita lol.

On another note, don't really like the Don/Cecilia relationship either. Maybe because I haven't read anything else with her in it, maybe because I don't like OC's pairing with cannon characters period but whatever the reason, still don't like it.

What I DO like, however...

Pretty much everything else. I laughed, I cried, I raged helplessly at my computer in a public place, and in general had an awesome reading experience. Yep, sure did.

Thanks for the great read!
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 25 . 2/24/2008
Aw...that was awesome.

Why'd you kill Amita, though?
Romanse chapter 25 . 12/28/2006
WOW! What an amazing continuation of a fabulous saga! That was writing worthy of a Numbers fandom, Angst goddess Supreme!

I'll mention this one comment becuase your writing shows a wonderfully high degree of attention to detail: Maybe I just missed this, but it was not clear to me why, in light of Charlie's obvious suicide attempt and the resulting wounds that would have required medical attention, why he had not been evaluated by the staff psychologist prior to him being released from the hospital the first time.
Sushi Chi chapter 25 . 10/19/2006
OMG! This was so descriptive and fantastic!

I almost couldn't stop reading it, except that right before I read Chapter 5 had a small problem and I had to wait before I could finsh reading it.

But it was well worth the wait.
Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 25 . 8/28/2006
somehow i think the frying pan will be disappointed to be suddenly restricted to just frying eggs. :-D Tiffany Aching and Alan Eppes, frying pan wielders to fear! :-D
Charlie's Angel 3890 chapter 25 . 8/20/2006
Very, very, very good story.

Poor Charlie in many parts.

You must, must, must tell us when the third part is up.

And trilogy only has one "o."
Charlie's Angel 3890 chapter 21 . 8/18/2006
poor charlie.

need i say more?
thebondgirl chapter 25 . 8/18/2006
woa man - i have to say, that was one of the most "poor-charlie, omg the guy is gonna kill himself" fics that i've ever read! lol seriously, i'm surprised that he hasn't tossed himself of the roof of cal sci yet (nudge nudge lol) so, in short: LOVED IT!;) looking forward to seeing more of this woe-is-charlie series:)
Lush chapter 25 . 8/18/2006
Fabulous story, loved reading every word of it. More whumpers, please!
Lilynette chapter 25 . 8/17/2006
HA! YES! I knew it! (Well...that's a lie...but shuut...) I'm looking forward to the sequel :P

The last line was really sweet, by the way ;)

Bizz

Lilynette
jas0643 chapter 25 . 8/17/2006
This is a great story. I can't wait to see what you have in store for Charlie in the next part.
merryw chapter 25 . 8/17/2006
Bravo! Absolutely fabulous! This was a wonderful read from start to finish! I am glad to hear there is more coming!
Elysium1996 chapter 25 . 8/17/2006